• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,953 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, NebraskaGuy said:
On 11/22/2019 at 9:26 AM, NebraskaGuy said:

FAST TRACK MODERN:

Delivered: 11/20

Received: 11/21

Scheduled for Grading: 11/26! And its Clickable!!!!!

But it wasn't at first, well before sfg? That gives me hope :)

I thought mine were already sfg, maybe not...

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Mine was not clickable in Received status. It just changed to SFG and is also Clickable. Figured they were catching up on the admin side. Hope I didn't give false hope. 

3 minutes ago, NebraskaGuy said:
12 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Mine was not clickable in Received status. It just changed to SFG and is also Clickable. Figured they were catching up on the admin side. Hope I didn't give false hope. 

Your post gives me hope :)

CGC said my submission is not at sfg yet, that's probably why mine is not clickable yet :foryou:

3 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Ugh - this waiting is killing me.  It's only been 2.5 weeks and I'm sure i have 3 weeks to go before anything gets shipped but the waiting is terrible.

I feel you, basically in the same boat as far as the time so far, but I even have fellow boardies telling be to be patient lol :) 

Best we can do is enjoy the holiday's and it'll be over soon! :wishluck: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I feel you, basically in the same boat as far as the time so far, but I even have fellow boardies telling be to be patient lol :) 

Best we can do is enjoy the holiday's and it'll be over soon! :wishluck: 

I keep thinking about those poor Canadians who waited over a year to get their books back :cry:

On 11/25/2019 at 8:33 AM, Supa-Bad-Mofo said:

Fast Track Modern:

Shipped: 11/14/19

Delivered: 11/18/19

Received:  11/20/19

Scheduled for Grading: 11/25/19:news:

Now the Modern has moved! Nice!:headbang:

Finalized/Imaged/Shipped 11/27/19:bigsmile: 

rantrantSpecial thanks to FedEx for having a service interruption, not being able to ship my books until December 2nd and slowing down one of the fastest turn around I have seen! :facepalm::censored::pullhair:

14 hours ago, Supa-Bad-Mofo said:

Finalized/Imaged/Shipped 11/27/19:bigsmile: 

rantrantSpecial thanks to FedEx for having a service interruption, not being able to ship my books until December 2nd and slowing down one of the fastest turn around I have seen! :facepalm::censored::pullhair:

Can't win em all! lol

1 minute ago, spreads said:

My CCS quick press and moderns non fast track, are still sitting as received since Sept. 19th.  I'm hoping the books will be pressed before Calendar end, but we'll see....

:wishluck: :foryou: 

Just wondering...

When submitting to have the books visit CCS first, do you know when they arrive back at CGC?

It just says received ... when the package was delivered to CGC. Is that right?

ss.jpg

Edited by Gaard

On 11/30/2019 at 10:41 AM, Gaard said:

Just wondering...

When submitting to have the books visit CCS first, do you know when they arrive back at CGC?

It just says received ... when the package was delivered to CGC. Is that right?

ss.jpg

Not necessarily, I had books delivered the last week in June that were not marked received until July 9th and 11th.  It seems to be that "received" now means when they finally open the box.

On another note, I was told my books were  ready to ship on 11/21, they still had not shipped as of Sat and now I'm told that they can't see anything, the system is down to call back again.

I expect these books to arrive with little cgc books added to the box, because they have been there long enough to have given birth.

23 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I expect these books to arrive with little cgc books added to the box, because they have been there long enough to have given birth.

A CGC and a WeeGC :grin: