• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,979 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, NebraskaGuy said:

Something is being updated. Mine now refreshes but all my orders are gone. I think its just a server reboot and refresh. 

I called this morning and I was told the servers were down to try in 2 hours. That was 8 hours ago. I just got an email in response to an email I sent last week, and it says "the servers are down".

That's a long reboot;) but I'm sure they are working on it.

6 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Anyone else having trouble logging on the see how little progress your books have made.

I am.  Tells me I haven't submitted anything in 8 months but I just saw my books were "Scheduled for Grading" just this past weekend.  I have the Order # and Submission #'s.  Must be really having an issue with their servers. 

Pretty sure I've seen this same issue (all submissions disappearing) happen before in August/September with my last submission. Was resolved in 24 hours.

Although I'm sure once it's resolved, my current submission that was received on 10/31/2019 will still be in Received status.

2 hours ago, Aarrow108 said:

Pretty sure I've seen this same issue (all submissions disappearing) happen before in August/September with my last submission. Was resolved in 24 hours.

Although I'm sure once it's resolved, my current submission that was received on 10/31/2019 will still be in Received status.

It's happened at least once.  Their server still seems to be having issues, I am getting the same spinning wheel and the note that I have not submitted anything in 8 months. 

39 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

It's happened at least once.  Their server still seems to be having issues, I am getting the same spinning wheel and the note that I have not submitted anything in 8 months. 

Did you see this posted an hour ago?

12 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

No, I hadn't seen it, but I knew about the server because I had an email and I had called earlier. Thanks for the link!

I was hoping it would be cleared up by now.

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

No, I hadn't seen it, but I knew about the server because I had an email and I had called earlier. Thanks for the link!

I was hoping it would be cleared up by now.

Ya I agree it should be done soon, I called them this morning too, got the same feedback...

But this morning he told me today it could be done, but by tomorrow surely, he said :)

So if it's not done by tomorrow at a reasonable time, I'll call again too.

I have a modern sub received the 8th of November.... the estimated tat puts it at Thursday next week, I'm thinking or hoping it'll wrap up soon...

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

There’s a clink auction ending tomorrow, and before leaning into a book, I wanted the grader notes. I knew nothing of the server problems and just called customer service for the notes since I couldn’t find em in the usual spot. The woman who answered laughed and read the notes over the phone to me for free. SCORE!

I have one book originally received 6/10/2019, sent it for CCS pressing and Economy grading (non fast track).  Came out of pressing and received at CGC 10/9/2019.  Just made it into grading/quality control last week.   So looking like a 6 month turn around on this one :popcorn:

FAST TRACK MODERN:

Delivered: 11/20

Received: 11/21

SFG: 11/26

Grading/QC: 11/27

Finalized/Shipping: 12/2!

Tracking is back up and I got the news that my books left yesterday! GREAT NEWS!

The grades on the other hand.....definitely some misses. 

1 9.8

2 9.6

1 9.4

1 9.2 Only one to have grader notes.