• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, eddly said:

Be sure to not check the grades online, don’t ruin the surprise! 

Shoot - I bet he is checking every hour to see when they get shipped.

3 hours ago, eddly said:

Be sure to not check the grades online, don’t ruin the surprise! 

That may be my only Christmas present to myself lol

3 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Shoot - I bet he is checking every hour to see when they get shipped.

Went and saw a movie, no spoilers!

On 12/20/2019 at 10:41 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 12/18/2019 at 4:52 PM, eddly said:
On 12/18/2019 at 10:57 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Adamantium- 11/08 Received- 12/18 Scheduled for Grading :whee: 

Updated

@Deadpoolica :banana: Today, 12/20 Grading/QC!!!

:foryou: 

12/23 Finalized/shipped :headbang: !!!! @Deadpoolica

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

So with the news that the marvel labels are ending at the first of the year, I am going to send in a Modern Fast Pass order of some Venom books I have been wanting to send off. Thing that makes this tight is that I want Venom #21 Clayton Crain variant in that stack. So I have to get my books 12/26, press, pack and ship off for Next Day delivery so I can play by the rules and get these in on time so I can get my Venom Labels. I wish they could keep these labels going. I know not everyone likes them, but I do. And at $5 per label, I can't image its losing money, but I don't know what royalties cost CGC. Crossing my fingers. 

9 minutes ago, Drew Stair said:

How'd you do?

Depends on if you want to know all the details lol I got some low grade Newsstand/ 30 cent price editions, that I knew where low grade, one fro $1 raw, the other for $10 raw, came back 6.5 and 5.5.... lol they're just place holders though (thumbsu 

2 =9.8's, 2=9.6's, a 9.4 that was a raw I got for "free" in a contest on the boards, a 9.2 that I thought was 9.8 but also is coincidentally the only one with graders notes lol 

A 7.0 Marvel Premiere #28 1st Legion of Monsters

and an 8.5 ASM #316..... that I got tired of owning raw hahaha :foryou: 

I'm happy! But there are reasons I'm happy, I knew what I sent in, and it was about right! Except that ASM #798 in 9.2....

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Depends on if you want to know all the details lol I got some low grade Newsstand/ 30 cent price editions, that I knew where low grade, one fro $1 raw, the other for $10 raw, came back 6.5 and 5.5.... lol they're just place holders though (thumbsu 

2 =9.8's, 2=9.6's, a 9.4 that was a raw I got for "free" in a contest on the boards, a 9.2 that I thought was 9.8 but also is coincidentally the only one with graders notes lol 

A 7.0 Marvel Premiere #28 1st Legion of Monsters

and an 8.5 ASM #316..... that I got tired of owning raw hahaha :foryou: 

I'm happy! But there are reasons I'm happy, I knew what I sent in, and it was about right! Except that ASM #798 in 9.2....

Any time things can fall within expectations it's a win. Bummer on the 9.2 though.

Still sitting at SFG for me...

Modern slow track (excluding prescreens)

Adamantium – 11/08 - shipped

Deadpoolica – 11/13 - received

Eddly – 11/19 - received

Mayor006 - 11/19 - received

Frederic9494 - 12/18 - received

Turnaround time is still at 32 business days. I thought for sure that would be decreased now that Adamantium isn't calling multiple times a day!

Deadpoolica, I'm guessing your order will be scheduled for grading by 12/27?!?!

Edited by eddly

Modern Fast Track Pre-Screen - 25 Books

Received - 11/20/19

Still shows Received on my end although when I've called they said it's the Scheduled for Grading phase.  Never had a fast track Modern sub take this long - or it taking this long without any kind of change in status (although I know that can be delayed more with Pre-Screen).  Oh well...

13 minutes ago, eddly said:

Adamantium – 11/08 - shipped

Deadpoolica – 11/13 - received

Eddly – 11/19 - received

Mayor006 - 11/19 - received

Frederic9494 - 12/18 - received

Turnaround time is still at 32 business days. I thought for sure that would be decreased now that Adamantium isn't calling multiple times a day!

Deadpoolica, I'm guessing your order will be scheduled for grading by 12/27?!?!

I'm really hoping for this week

giphy.gif