• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,953 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Drew Stair said:

Gah! My package just made it to my city today but of course I won't get it till Thursday :(

lol My Modern sub has been in "MY CITY" since last Friday :pullhair: it didn't move to the closest hub over the weekend come to find out Monday, it did make it to the hub last night at 12 am in the middle of the night, STILL isn't "out for delivery" until Thursday :sorry: BUMMER! lol 

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol My Modern sub has been in "MY CITY" since last Friday :pullhair: it didn't move to the closest hub over the weekend come to find out Monday, it did make it to the hub last night at 12 am in the middle of the night, STILL isn't "out for delivery" until Thursday :sorry: BUMMER! lol 

WOW!   Mine was sent out Friday & at my door Monday

How'd I get mine before you :baiting:

39 minutes ago, Deadpoolica said:
4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

My Modern sub has been in "MY CITY" since last Friday :pullhair: it didn't move to the closest hub over the weekend come to find out Monday, it did make it to the hub last night at 12 am in the middle of the night, STILL isn't "out for delivery" until Thursday :sorry: BUMMER! lol 

WOW!   Mine was sent out Friday & at my door Monday

How'd I get mine before you 

Come to think of it, was yours shipped UPS?

Closer to Florida than Dallas TX?

3 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Too long

Mine moved last night and has been fairly consistent moving, but shipped a week ago Monday and scheduled for delivery on Thursday? Ya too long, but at least it's not lost!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/31/2019 at 3:17 PM, eddly said:

Received - 11/19/19

Scheduled for grading - 12/31/19

I'm happy yours are moving forward but since mine which were received on 11/11/19 are still showing received I'm a tad pissed.  Mine our pre-screened but an additional 8 days for them to do a pre-check is a tad excessive.

Edited by 1Cool

16 minutes ago, Drahcirh said:

Does anyone know if Signature Series subs take longer than a normal one?

I have a Standard tier SS sitting at received since 12/6. No updates on it. 

Shouldn't take longer :foryou: I'm always one to say it, but looks like a "call" situation........ Call CGC before your cousin Vinny at first though, lol

Let us know how it goes!

2 minutes ago, Deadpoolica said:
On 12/31/2019 at 7:19 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Come to think of it, was yours shipped UPS?

Closer to Florida than Dallas TX?

FedEx

I'm in the Northeast

That explains some of it then, I think FedEx at least works Saturdays :) from what I've read UPS is reluctant......

58 minutes ago, electricprune said:

Modern Fast Track- One Book

Received 12-26-19

Shipped 1-2-20

Now I'm curious - what modern book was it?  Had to be $45 to get fast graded and shipped back and forth.

6 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I'm happy yours are moving forward but since mine which were received on 11/11/19 are still showing received I'm a tad pissed.  Mine our pre-screened but an additional 8 days for them to do a pre-check is a tad excessive.

Mine from November 21st finally went to SFG so suck it :p

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Shouldn't take longer :foryou: I'm always one to say it, but looks like a "call" situation........ Call CGC before your cousin Vinny at first though, lol

Let us know how it goes!

After waiting on hold for several minutes with no response I decided to send them an email about it. Will update when I hear back.

CGC must be busy today after the holidays.

7 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I have about 100 pre-screen moderns that were received 11/7/19. Still at received. So likely at least a few more days on your batch.   

1 hour ago, greggy said:

Mine from November 21st finally went to SFG so suck it :p

I stopped trying to compete with you on all fronts many years ago. 

17 minutes ago, RedGiant said:

I have about 100 pre-screen moderns that were received 11/7/19. Still at received. So likely at least a few more days on your batch.   

Why oh why would a simple pre-screening make a set of books fall back in the queue so far?  I'm sitting on another batch of 50 books to prescreen but I want to see how the first batch of 50 does.  Guess I'll keep waiting . . and waiting.