• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,945 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Why oh why would a simple pre-screening make a set of books fall back in the queue so far?  I'm sitting on another batch of 50 books to prescreen but I want to see how the first batch of 50 does.  Guess I'll keep waiting . . and waiting.

Prescreen modern is 40 working days right now, when I sent them in I think it was 25:( Oh well, I’ll be waiting and waiting with you.  I remember the days when it would take like 6 months, so 2 doesn’t seem bad. All relative. 

1 minute ago, Vfactor1 said:

11 Books Modern(Non-Fast Track)

Rec’d 11/21

SFG 1/2

V.

Not too long ago, I was told that "SFG" made the rest of the time approach the speed of light, compared to "received", so hope it turns around quickly for you!

17 minutes ago, eddly said:
On 12/31/2019 at 2:17 PM, eddly said:

Received - 11/19/19

Scheduled for grading - 12/31/19

Grading / Quality Control - 1/2/20... whole decade passed...

Hoping the grades upon "shipped" are worth the wait! And thanks for helping me in this thread (thumbsu

2 weeks shipping time back to me was tough too, but I had the holidays to tide me over lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

12 hours ago, Vfactor1 said:

11 Books Modern(Non-Fast Track)

Rec’d 11/21

SFG 1/2

V.

What the heck is going on over there.  Received on 11/11 and still sitting at received.  Feels like CGC is moving the goal post at this point.

2 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I don't know what it is

But I submitted 12 books for grading 9 months ago, including 1 reholder which I got back Friday. And haven't got any of the 11 books back yet!

I’m assuming you had a press involved and they were value tiered to wait that long.