• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,945 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Shockmaster said:

If there's no movement this week, maybe you should call. Moderns received on 1/22 have been moved to SFG.

Yep. I'll call later this week if there's still no movement (still at received). Oh well, I was batting 1.000 all these years, I was bound to have an issue sooner or later.

49 minutes ago, Gaard said:

Yep. I'll call later this week if there's still no movement (still at received). Oh well, I was batting 1.000 all these years, I was bound to have an issue sooner or later.

My modern prescreen was received on1/20 (delivered the Thursday or Friday before that). So with 1/22 & 1/24 moderns now going to SFG, hopefully mine will be in SFG in about 2 weeks from now if we're going by the additional 10 business days.

5 hours ago, Shockmaster said:

My modern prescreen was received on1/20 (delivered the Thursday or Friday before that). So with 1/22 & 1/24 moderns now going to SFG, hopefully mine will be in SFG in about 2 weeks from now if we're going by the additional 10 business days.

I have a prescreen from 1/17 that is also still in the "received" status. 

On 2/13/2020 at 9:12 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 2/13/2020 at 7:43 PM, Frederic9494 said:

Yes! My Value submission received on December 18th is finally scheduled for grading :)

Jan 15th is so much closer :whee:

Congrats on yours and thanks for updating!

Any news?

21 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
39 minutes ago, Shockmaster said:

If there's movement in your submission, let us know! I have a Value submission received on 1/20,  not too far after yours.

Will do :) 

WHOA! You're not going to believe this, but I hadn't checked mine for a couple of days BUT

I'm now at "Scheduled for Grading!" :whee: 

45 minutes ago, Shockmaster said:

My 1/20 Value submission moved to SFG today.

My 1/20 Modern prescreen is still at Received.

Funny that Value is moving faster than Modern prescreens.

From what I've heard from others, is that value does STAY at "sfg" for a while, so I'm :wishluck: that it IS moving faster...

but we shall see! :foryou: