• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ChrispyC66 said:

Geez! Give the graders some time off. Working in a dimly fluorescent lit room for days on end, even they need some sunshine to recharge.

Of course! It is Florida after all!

And with c2e2 next weekend and the Todd McFarlane stuff, were just shocked value slow tier is picking up the pace :headbang:

2 hours ago, bloodwings19 said:

9/17/19 Modern Book Received

Around 1/15 CCS charged

1/27 Received from CCS

2/18 Grading

2/20 Grading/Quality, Shipped

I never called, I just waited for this 1 book.

Totally unacceptable poor quality service from both companies...

On 2/20/2020 at 6:15 PM, Gaard said:

My 1/6 Modern PS is still at SFG.

Went to G/QC yesterday - 2/21.

And for some reason my CC was charged immediately (for all 25 books). Seeing as how this sub has 12 rejects (you can all stop snickering), I think I'm due a refund (and I emailed them - but it's the weekend, so no reply yet).

BTW -

3 book Economy submission

Received - 2/21

21 hours ago, Karl Liebl said:

Totally unacceptable poor quality service from both companies...

The final grade made up for it.  I have 2 more that was shipped around October that just went to Grading/Quality.  Speaking of which, CGC has been fair to me unlike the grading company (not comic related) in CA.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:38 PM, LordRahl said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but my modern prescreens received 1/9 are still not SFG so I'm guessing there is no chance a 1/28 will go SFG next week.

If you don't see any movement this week, are you going to give them a call?

Any idea how long mechanical errors take to rectify?  I received two slabs back from CGC with shattered corners, and followed the process for sending them back.  Would think I would jump to the front of the line, but they've been marked as "received" for a week now.  Will I have the standard Reholder wait time?

Edited by RonS2112

Just now, Frederic9494 said:

Received on December 18, now shipped!

Yours went to sfg though on the 13th, mine the 18th, possibly mine could be done in the difference so 5 more days? Lol I can hope :)

13 hours ago, cd4ever said:

My January 27 Modern shipped on Friday.  Got 50 slabs in the mail coming home! 

My January 28th submissions are still sitting at received but mine are prescreen which for some reason takes an extra two weeks to get a grader to look at them.