• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,858 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, greggy said:

My turnaround times have been great ever since you're stated that I get better speeds. 

You are da man!

Sounds like I've got unbelievable power!  Lets see if a little reverse psychology works. Greggy doesn't get good turn around times.  He gets terrible turn around times.

5 minutes ago, greggy said:

My February 13, 2020 regular modern is now scheduled for grading.

@1Cool

Nice.  My prescreen from 1/28 still at received.  Is there more or less then 10 working days between January 28th and February 13?

On 2/20/2020 at 9:51 AM, Jasten said:

Does the date of received get updated when they are moved from CCS back to CGC? I have a few different orders that have been charged recently for CCS. Do you have to wait for receiving again the same as when they were initially sent to CGC? It took almost a month the first time around to get to received....really hoping I don't have to wait that long to get back into the queue...Also, I don't feel like the time it takes to process books from the mail room is added into the time estimates?

I guess I got my answer. Just got an email with a new received date for one of the submissions. Almost three weeks of going from done at CCS to back into the system at CGC. Crazy...

On 3/5/2020 at 9:57 AM, greggy said:

My February 13, 2020 regular modern is now scheduled for grading.

@1Cool

Three sets finally moved to SFG today!

Prescreen Moderns

Received 1/28/20

SFG 3/6/20

2 hours ago, Karl Liebl said:

How many business days for economy silver age ccs pressing these days?  I’m over 50 bd and it cost like 60 buck per book...

Karl - CCS TAT is posted on the CGC site.  Also don't understand your comment...I’m over 50 bd and it cost like 60 buck per book...???

Edited by ChrispyC66