• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, djpinkpanther67 said:

My two modern 9.8 prescreens spontaneously became three

E07FC43F-1D20-422E-AE01-0F272124A243.png

Thomas, was this sent as a 25 book and 23 book sub? If so, I can't think of a reason for them to do this. You're now likely to get another invoice charge for $5 and it's possible they won't even ship together costing you more in shipping.

1 hour ago, electricprune said:

Thomas, was this sent as a 25 book and 23 book sub? If so, I can't think of a reason for them to do this. You're now likely to get another invoice charge for $5 and it's possible they won't even ship together costing you more in shipping.

Yep...A 25 and 23 book sub...I already contacted them. I won’t be charged the extra fee, and they will be shipped with the sub they got separated from (if they make 9.8 heh).

10 minutes ago, djpinkpanther67 said:

Yep...A 25 and 23 book sub...I already contacted them. I won’t be charged the extra fee, and they will be shipped with the sub they got separated from (if they make 9.8 heh).

Did you have some Giant Size or Annuals, etc. in the sub? I could see why they wouldn't be able to ship as many of those if they all made your cut.

17 minutes ago, electricprune said:

Did you have some Giant Size or Annuals, etc. in the sub? I could see why they wouldn't be able to ship as many of those if they all made your cut.

Nope. None of those.

11 minutes ago, comixry said:

Anyone have problems viewing their CGC Submission Tracking info today? I'm not seeing mine even ones that ave just been graded. I know I saw them yesterday, but now all I see is this:

image.thumb.png.8dd0dbaed6bce645686d71f696530213.png

same here! wondering what happened

1 hour ago, comixry said:

OK, I'm not the only one then. Sounds like a tech issue that'll probably be resolved.

Yeah :wishluck: Very close to getting the grades for my batches. I don't know if they post grades on the weeknds, but will keep refreshing heh

MODERN COMICS X 11 W/ CCS SERVICES

Shipped to CGC: 6/17/20

Delivered to CGC: 6/22/20

VALUE COMICS x 19 W/ CCS SERVICES

Delivered to CGC: 6/22/20

REHOLDER COMICS x 2

Delivered to CGC: 6/22/20

Tag you're it CGC. I would like my books back in 72 business days or less please.:wishluck:

1457975259-armwrestle.gif

52 minutes ago, cd4ever said:

Modern slow boat. 

Received 5/30

Shipped back 6/23 

Dang lol but at least a modern slow boat finally shipped! (thumbsu either that or other's aren't updating, but I was getting worried. Thanks