• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

On 5/12/2020 at 3:01 PM, ReporterSixx said:

Modern received 4/13/20 for press and grade, non-fast track. Figuring they'll be back just before Labor Day, considering all the signings coming up don't slow down the process even more. 

Books made it back from CCS on 6/23 and went to SFG on 6/25! So, they're moving faster than expected! Question though. I've not been charged for CGC services yet. Don't they normally charge when books go into SFG? Can't wait to see how these books grade out.

2 hours ago, ReporterSixx said:

Books made it back from CCS on 6/23 and went to SFG on 6/25! So, they're moving faster than expected! Question though. I've not been charged for CGC services yet. Don't they normally charge when books go into SFG? Can't wait to see how these books grade out.

I've been charged at varying times. Way more common to be charged somewhere on day after rcvd & def before SFG. but I have been charged a day or two after SFG notice before and once when I was at the Grading/QC stage. 

16 minutes ago, Jaywalker0 said:

I've been charged at varying times. Way more common to be charged somewhere on day after rcvd & def before SFG. but I have been charged a day or two after SFG notice before and once when I was at the Grading/QC stage. 

Appreciate it, man. This is the first time I've sent books in on my own and not through my LCS. 

On 6/27/2020 at 12:37 PM, Jordan Morris said:

Express - Received 6-24 still says received. Anyone have an idea when it will move to the next step?

I just did a one book Express CCS>CGC. The pressing took 15 days. You should see it arrive at CGC around then or before. Then 5 more business days.

On 6/27/2020 at 10:37 AM, Jordan Morris said:

Express - Received 6-24 still says received. Anyone have an idea when it will move to the next step?

I also sent two books Express CCS>CGC. My pressing took like 8-10 days. Then it was received 6/19 and shipped 6/24

On 6/24/2020 at 10:23 PM, thegiftedone45 said:

Just sent my first off a couple of days ago, it should get to CGC tomorrow morning. I'm hoping it's quicker than 25 days (modern, no fast ship), but I'll take it.

Received- 6/29 (today), pretty surprised it took this long since I sent it off last Tuesday (6/23). At this pace it will be over 25 business days before I get it back.

21 hours ago, Mtrx_25 said:

I actually have a book I submitted for the Clayton signing, its been stuck in grading/quality control for over 2wks. Anyone else have a book stuck for that long?

Same here. One book for Clayton signing and in Grading/QC for almost 2 weeks now. I’m glad to hear someone else is in that boat with me at least. It’s got to be within the next week right?

2 hours ago, NebraskaGuy said:

Same here. One book for Clayton signing and in Grading/QC for almost 2 weeks now. I’m glad to hear someone else is in that boat with me at least. It’s got to be within the next week right?

Im assuming. I just found it odd this one is taking longer because I sent two in for Clayton signing but I already received one of them.

43 minutes ago, Mtrx_25 said:

Im assuming. I just found it odd this one is taking longer because I sent two in for Clayton signing but I already received one of them.

Did you have any pressed? Mine is to be pressed. Did the ones you got back already not require pressing? That’s all I can come up with. 

2 hours ago, NebraskaGuy said:

Did you have any pressed? Mine is to be pressed. Did the ones you got back already not require pressing? That’s all I can come up with. 

No both were just grading and sig. Except the one I just received I asked for a custom label.

On 6/19/2020 at 4:34 PM, Supa-Bad-Mofo said:

7 books, Modern Crossover Fast Track

AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP: 6/13

DELIVERED/PICKED UP: 6/15

RECEIVED: 6/18

Fast track TAT was 9 days when received. Mixup in receiving and wasn't entered as fast track. Emailed yesterday and it was changed to fast track. Emailed this morning to ensure it was in fact being fast tracked and...

SCHEDULED FOR GRADING: 7/1 (9th Business Day)

Edited by Supa-Bad-Mofo