• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,953 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Rhymenoceros said:

Modern:
In CGC's hands Mon 7/13
Received: Mon 7/20

Looks like we are sitting at 1 week after delivery for at least modern subs to be put into the system. 

May be slightly longer for other tiers. My 4 book value was delivered on the 13th as well and still isn't in the system.

USPS delivered to CGC 7/13 @ 10 am

Still not received as of 7/21?  I don't really use the express or walkthrough tiers, but would be kinda upset if I was looking for a 5 day or less turnaround and it took over 7 business days for them just to open the box and see what level or service I paid for.

10 minutes ago, thegiftedone45 said:

6/29 is even further behind. I again don't think I'll get my books back until late September at this pace

My received date is 6/23. I've hit refresh more times today than ever in my life after seeing the 6/22 guy get moved to SFG yesterday. Haha. I'm laughing because I am crying at the same time. 

10 minutes ago, NebraskaGuy said:

My received date is 6/23. I've hit refresh more times today than ever in my life after seeing the 6/22 guy get moved to SFG yesterday. Haha. I'm laughing because I am crying at the same time. 

I'm 6/23 also, and also refreshing like a mad man

I'll note Chris Claremont did his in-house signing yesterday. I would also bet money that he probably drew the most books out of all their guests, so expect the waits to stay long while they clear out the SigSeries priority queue and return to Modern backlog. 

On the flip-side, as one who has had several orders queued up for Chis' signature since May, it is exhilarating to see their status change to SFG! Apologies in advance to everyone else (me included) whose "lowly" moderns are being pushed back again. 

1 hour ago, Jaywalker0 said:

I'll note Chris Claremont did his in-house signing yesterday. I would also bet money that he probably drew the most books out of all their guests, so expect the waits to stay long while they clear out the SigSeries priority queue and return to Modern backlog. 

On the flip-side, as one who has had several orders queued up for Chis' signature since May, it is exhilarating to see their status change to SFG! Apologies in advance to everyone else (me included) whose "lowly" moderns are being pushed back again. 

it is what it is bro, I wish I had been able to get a signing myself,