• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jaywalker0 said:

I'll note Chris Claremont did his in-house signing yesterday. I would also bet money that he probably drew the most books out of all their guests, so expect the waits to stay long while they clear out the SigSeries priority queue and return to Modern backlog. 

On the flip-side, as one who has had several orders queued up for Chis' signature since May, it is exhilarating to see their status change to SFG! Apologies in advance to everyone else (me included) whose "lowly" moderns are being pushed back again. 

....and I see that Claremont was back again for a 2nd day of signings. We'll have a backlog like Con season never ended, LOL

Greg Horn In House Signing Modern (2 Books)
Delivered 06/01/20
Received 06/03/20
Signing 07/10/20
Scheduled for Grading 07/14/20
Graded/QC 07/15/20
Shipped 07/20/20

Modern (50 Books)
Delivered 06/24/20
Received 06/25/20

Modern (50 Books)
Delivered 06/29/20
Received 06/30/20

Modern (50 Books)
Delivered 07/16/20
Received 07/21/20

4 minutes ago, skybolt said:

12 Moderns - Grading (slow track)

10 Moderns - Pressing (slow track)

Delivered: 7/18

Picked-Up - 7/20

Received: No info yet

Ah, I see you are on the same: "Lets pad our stats by 5 working days" plan that I am on :cry:

4 hours ago, AsGold said:
On 7/21/2020 at 6:53 PM, AsGold said:

Modern Pre Screen 

Received 6/16

No movement. 

27 working days and still...

"Received"

snap, it'll happen though, I'll admit I had to put most of it out mind to circumvent the waiting. It's tough to determine too many unknowns, got to not swallow the yellow pill sometimes haha

:foryou: 

On 7/21/2020 at 10:57 AM, Gaard said:

May be slightly longer for other tiers. My 4 book value was delivered on the 13th as well and still isn't in the system.

Finally! Went to Received today. 10 days. Not the end of the world.

Anyone got a timeline for economy fast track books? Sent my ultimate fallout 4 in for pressing and grading. It’s done with pressing in the waiting for grading now. It says 15 days but I’m feeling it’ll be longer. What do you guys think?