• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,952 posts in this topic

On 8/10/2020 at 11:07 AM, Jaywalker0 said:

And we're done!   

6x Modern Sub (no addl svcs)
Delivered: 6/29
CGC Received: 7/1
CGC Charged: 8/14
SFG: 8/5
Grading/QC: 8/6
F/I/S: 8/10

Membership renewed during this sub with the Credit so I don't know if I'll be charged. Does the credit cover shipping? If it doesn't, I would assume, I'll be charged the S&H tonite in overnight processing. 
Now to wait for the next sub that was delivered over the weekend to be entered into the waiting queue. 

Had to correct the above TAT! Seriously, they charged me for the above submission the day after they were delivered back to me. LOL.
I guess there was some debate about which sub to apply renewal credit to - this or the next batch waiting in queue. So got a paid in full receipt that I think is hilarious. 

On 7/24/2020 at 9:30 AM, Twisted_Road said:

Modern pre-screen with CCS service received 5/21/20

CCS billed 6/19/20

Received at CGC on 7/23/20

The above is now Scheduled for Grading (i think it updated to SFG no 8/14)

I also have a Value sub CCS service received 5/21/20

CCS billed 6/19/20

Received at CGC 7/31

12 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:
An order that was sent to Joey first. Can't wait, but now the wait begins. :bigsmile:
Received: 8/15/20
Items: 25
Service: MODERN

If any of these are what they might be and IF you are planning on selling...:takeit:  (worship)  :bigsmile:

Edited by Iconic1s

2 hours ago, Iconic1s said:

If any of these are what they might be and IF you are planning on selling...:takeit:  (worship)  :bigsmile:

I do not think in this batch,  but when they make it back you will see them in the just back from CGC.

1st Package

12 Moderns - Grading (slow track)

10 Moderns - Pressing (slow track)

Delivered - 7/18

Picked-Up - 7/20

Received - 7/28

2nd Package

15 Moderns - Grading (slow track)

15 Moderns - Pressing (quick press)

Delivered: 8/13

Edited by skybolt

Is it common to not be able to view your submission by its submission number even when its in the "scheduled for grading" stage? According to the site I should be able to see it but I keep getting the error. Its been like this for around 2 weeks for me since my modern books were received on 7/30.

1 hour ago, JGabe said:

Is it common to not be able to view your submission by its submission number even when its in the "scheduled for grading" stage? According to the site I should be able to see it but I keep getting the error. Its been like this for around 2 weeks for me since my modern books were received on 7/30.

Do you mean the listing of the actual books you've submitted? Mine were received a couple of days before you and it just says received with CGC submission number.

2 hours ago, JGabe said:

No that would seem odd.  

When sub is first rcvd, you only see Sub# and quantity of books per tier(s) selected. But as soon as it hits SFG you should be able to click on the sub# and see the itemized list of each book - waiting for their grades to be added. 

On 8/12/2020 at 6:13 PM, lotofsilver said:

I'll admit I'm a little cautiously optimistic about this recent development hm

20200812_171141.jpg

How are 15 modern books received in 8/12 scheduled for grading?!

super duper jelly!

Edited by Justin Jordan
The jelly is real

1 hour ago, Rhymenoceros said:

Modern Slow Track - 25 Books:
In CGC's hands: Mon 7/13
Received: Mon 7/20
CC charged: Tue 7/21

_____

Modern Fast Track - 4 Books:
In CGC's hands Mon 8/17

Which one will ship first?

Trick question, they will ship the same time and you will be asking yourself why they couldn’t have just put them in 1 box so you could save on shipping costs.

Just now, www.alexgross.com said:

how long should it take cgc to show my package as received? i fedexed it last week but so far no status. i dont want to be a pest but i am wondering when it should at least appear on the site that it was received, since they did sign for it.

My last one took about a week to show up in the system. Previously it's been as quick as a day... so I'd guess any day now.. I wouldn't stress until it's been 7+ business days once they actually have it in hand. 

5 minutes ago, www.alexgross.com said:

how long should it take cgc to show my package as received? i fedexed it last week but so far no status. i dont want to be a pest but i am wondering when it should at least appear on the site that it was received, since they did sign for it.

Mine took about 8 business days to show up. I have another package that was delivered on 8/13, but hasn't been received yet.