• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

On 9/3/2020 at 10:14 PM, BigD702 said:
Service: MODERN Regular (QTY 4)
Received: 8/15/20
Let's see how long it takes.

Changed to scheduled for grading today. :applause::banana:

Odd thing is I still don't see that I have been charged. (shrug)

4 minutes ago, RLee1978 said:
3 hours ago, BigD702 said:

Changed to scheduled for grading today. :applause::banana:

Odd thing is I still don't see that I have been charged. (shrug)

When they received mine 8/14 I was charged a week or two I think after it was received.  Maybe you had credit you did not know about.

Interesting indeed! But it was still marked "received?"

That would be cool if my charge from the sub I sent would be actually charged on my next statement lol 

6 hours ago, PickleRick1216 said:

I got charged the day after my latest shipment got moved to SFG. It also didn't post to my card until 6 p.m EST.

Yeah i guess I will let it run its course. This happened with my Todd McFarlane and Chris Claremont books. I had to call them the day before the signings to get billed.

3 hours ago, RLee1978 said:

When they received mine 8/14 I was charged a week or two I think after it was received.  Maybe you had credit you did not know about.

I had a $30 membership credit that was going to expire on 09/13. Then I renewed my membership on 09/11. I was assuming I couldn't use the new credit on this sub. 

I had emailed CGC about the billing on 09/03. I was just hoping I wouldn't lose the old credit.

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Interesting indeed! But it was still marked "received?"

That would be cool if my charge from the sub I sent would be actually charged on my next statement lol 

Yes it was. Then today it was marked "sent for grading", and in the last hour it was marked as "Grading/QC". Still no charge. Atleast it is moving along. :bigsmile:

I have 2 Walkthru books that were received by CCS on 8/20 for screening/pressing services. The current turnaround time for screening is 15 business days (with 10 additional days required for pressing). The books were screened within 5 days, so I was hoping pressing would be completed 10 business days later (it's been 20 business days since books were received). I'll wait until end of next week (full 25 business days) before inquiring.

35 minutes ago, Twisted_Road said:

Still waiting on a Value sub (slow track) that is stuck at "received" at CGC on 7/31/20 (the books aren't entered yet.

I'm at 48 business days unless my math is wrong, despite the advertised 49 day turnaround. At what point do you contact CGC?

I would say Monday morning. The only weekday I think that would not be a business day would be Labor day since there has been no conventions.

Keep us updated on the status. 

2 hours ago, Twisted_Road said:

Still waiting on a Value sub (slow track) that is stuck at "received" at CGC on 7/31/20 (the books aren't entered yet.

I'm at 48 business days unless my math is wrong, despite the advertised 49 day turnaround. At what point do you contact CGC?

Your math is wrong.

19 minutes ago, skybolt said:

Greggy, I checked your previous posts and these books were scheduled for grading back on 9/9. Seems like a longer wait than usual to get to this stage. 

Yes but I have so much in the works that it really doesn't matter to me.