• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

Looks like you got the better end of the turn around times.  I am still waiting for my 12 Modern (slow track) that were SFG on 9/11/2020...  It has only been 28 working days, and the TAT for Modern is currently at 32 days, so still within the normal time... SO CLOSE!!!

CGC2390994743
9/29/20
MODERN
10/6/20
CGC2390994743
9/16/20
MODERN
9/29/20
CGC2390994743
9/15/20
MAGAZINE ECONOMY
Scheduled for Grading
CGC2390994743
9/11/20
MODERN
10/1/20
CGC2390994743
9/10/20
MODERN
10/7/20
CGC2390994743
9/4/20
VALUE
Received

On 10/2/2020 at 10:19 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

All 50 comic books, "F/I/S" on Thursday, October 1, 2020.

25 comic books submission, still marked as "Received" (9/23/20) as of Friday, October 2, 2020.

On 10/2/2020 at 10:19 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

25 comic books submission SFG on Friday, October 9, 2020.

17 hours ago, SomethingSexy said:

I should have gotten some of my books today but Fedex driver decide he/she just didn't want to stop at my house today, claimed I wasn't home.  When I was literally in my living room staring out the window at the time they claimed to have attempted delivery.

FedEx and UPS act the same way at my location. In fact, on Saturday, October 10, '20, UPS was scheduled to deliver a package to my home. I saw the driver, on his cell phone, open my gate, without a package in hand, turn immediately around and get back in the UPS vehicle and leave. The package is rescheduled for delivery today. However, about 75% of the time UPS reschedules deliveries to me approximately three times before delivering the item. FedEx does the same about 50% of the time.

21 minutes ago, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

FedEx and UPS act the same way at my location. In fact, on Saturday, October 10, '20, UPS was scheduled to deliver a package to my home. I saw the driver, on his cell phone, open my gate, without a package in hand, turn immediately around and get back in the UPS vehicle and leave. The package is rescheduled for delivery today. However, about 75% of the time UPS reschedules deliveries to me approximately three times before delivering the item. FedEx does the same about 50% of the time.

How ridiculous is that?  So he wanted the points for making an "attempt" but didn't want to go the extra 20 feet?

• 2 Modern Magazines, received 8/31, SFG 9/22, G/QC 9/30, FIS 10/5
  • 6 Modern Comics, received 8/31, SFG 9/29, G/QC 10/7, FIS 10/8
  • 2 Magazine Economy, received 9/21
  • 1 Magazine Modern, received 9/21, SFG 10/2, G/QC 10/9, FIS 10/13
  • 4 Modern Comics, received 9/21, SFG 10/9

I promise, no hard feelings at all :foryou: ... but I am a little jealous.  Why would my books still be sitting in the "Received" status when they were received prior to the books you (and presumably many others) sent in?

Should I be calling customer service for an explanation?  I generally try not to be a pest but two months with no movement is a lot.

4 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

I promise, no hard feelings at all :foryou: ... but I am a little jealous.  Why would my books still be sitting in the "Received" status when they were received prior to the books you (and presumably many others) sent in?

Should I be calling customer service for an explanation?  I generally try not to be a pest but two months with no movement is a lot.

I would call ASAP. 8/21 Modern non-prescreens should have been done by now.

5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

dang lol that's pretty quick for no fast track :wishluck: wish I had sent in as I intended doh!

yea i was pretty shocked myself...i also have 2 other batches sent a month prior still sitting in SFG...so maybe that just means it was given a date/time to be graded?