• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,858 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Deuceboi said:

dumb question but if a ccs pressing is done..and back in cgc's hands does the status changed? or is it always in received until it is scheduled for grading?

it should have a "new received date" after cgc get's it, but then yes received until sfg (thumbsu 

24 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

anyone know how long its taking to be put in the system after books are received? I have two boxes that arrived last week and still not showing up

I had books delivered to CGC on 11/3, but they haven't been received.

Edited by skybolt

4 minutes ago, skybolt said:

I had books delivered to CGC on 10/3, but they haven't been received.

If the wait time I experienced calling is any indication of how things are at CGC...I can see it taking weeks to get books entered into the system. I have a box with 6 walk-thru books that has been sitting at CGC after being signed for with no movement. 

None of the books are mine and I am getting tired of all the complaints and requests to call, when I know calling or emailing has little to no effect. 

2 minutes ago, joeypost said:

If the wait time I experienced calling is any indication of how things are at CGC...I can see it taking weeks to get books entered into the system. I have a box with 6 walk-thru books that has been sitting at CGC after being signed for with no movement. 

None of the books are mine and I am getting tired of all the complaints and requests to call, when I know calling or emailing has little to no effect. 

Sorry, meant to say 11/3 for my books, but I' believe it taking close to 2 weeks to get them labeled as received.

On 11/7/2020 at 9:18 PM, skybolt said:

My 10/6 modern slow track submission is still at SFG. hm Hopefully Monday.

if they were received 11/3

when did they go to SFG?

now that they're shipped, did you ever say when to SFG?

3 hours ago, skybolt said:

Just went into Grading / QC this morning.

This was quick thank God :) 

I ask, because I have a book that went to SFG last Wednesday, and wondering an estimate that it will be at "SFG" :wishluck: 

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

if they were received 11/3

when did they go to SFG?

now that they're shipped, did you ever say when to SFG?

This was quick thank God :) 

I ask, because I have a book that went to SFG last Wednesday, and wondering an estimate that it will be at "SFG" :wishluck: 

I got 2 modern slow track submissions mixed up. One was received on 10/3, SFG on 10/6, Graded and Shipped 11/9.

Another submission was delivered on 11/3. Still no word on that one. Sorry for the confusion.

2 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

At least ten BUSINESS days if my recent experience is the norm.  Patience is a virtue I strive for. 

Exactly. My order arrived on 10/15 at CGC and was RECEIVED 10 days later on 10/28. Remember to add a few days for CGC PO Box pick-up.

• 2 Modern Magazines, received 8/31, SFG 9/22, G/QC 9/30, FIS 10/5
  • 6 Modern Comics, received 8/31, SFG 9/29, G/QC 10/7, FIS 10/8
  • 1 Magazine Modern, received 9/21, SFG 10/2, G/QC 10/9, FIS 10/13
  • 4 Modern Comics, received 9/21, SFG 10/9, G/QC 10/28, FIS 10/28
  • 2 Magazine Economy, received 9/21, SFG 11/9
  • 9 Modern, delivered 11/6
Edited by SomethingSexy