• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

Is anyone else having any issues with delayed shipping? I mailed out a package to CGC via USPS priority mail last Thursday and it still hasn't been processed through the sorting facility in my state.:frustrated:

2 hours ago, skybolt said:

Is anyone else having any issues with delayed shipping? I mailed out a package to CGC via USPS priority mail last Thursday and it still hasn't been processed through the sorting facility in my state.:frustrated:

Not specifically for CGC, but lots of packages I’m waiting for are in the USPS system (shrug)

You’d think they could save some money by not “circulating” packages several between multiple sorting facility locations before final delivery...just saying

54 minutes ago, ChrispyC66 said:

Not specifically for CGC, but lots of packages I’m waiting for are in the USPS system (shrug)

You’d think they could save some money by not “circulating” packages several between multiple sorting facility locations before final delivery...just saying

I've had zero updates on my package since it was accepted by USPS last Thursday. I'm not too concerned with the arrival time, but USPS did lose a $500 book I shipped recently.

3 hours ago, skybolt said:

Nearly 40 packages I shipped on 11/30 sat at the sort facility until this morning. There was a 60 trailer backup because of Cyber Monday that they are slowly clearing.