• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,983 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Drew Stair said:

Am I the only one that does Standard tier? Seems everyone is modern or value lately. Anyway, off to refresh again.

I use standard, use all the tiers.  I had a standard invoice move to Grading/QC late yesterday - not shipped quite yet, been refreshing a lot today.  It was 'received' 11/19, delivered two weeks prior to that time.

edit: correction, delivered nearly two weeks prior, just checked tracking, it was delivered 11/9.

Edited by RedGiant

1 hour ago, RedGiant said:

I use standard, use all the tiers.  I had a standard invoice move to Grading/QC late yesterday - not shipped quite yet, been refreshing a lot today.  It was 'received' 11/19, delivered two weeks prior to that time.

edit: correction, delivered nearly two weeks prior, just checked tracking, it was delivered 11/9.

Nice mine was received 11/21 so fingers crossed it goes to grading this week.

On 12/9/2020 at 2:21 PM, Drew Stair said:

Am I the only one that does Standard tier? Seems everyone is modern or value lately. Anyway, off to refresh again.

I have 7 books in standard tier.    Arrived at CGC 11/18;  Received 12/1;  in SFG Dec 3rd/4th;  Grading/QC 12/14

Edited by buddy2
Add Grading/QC date

9 hours ago, BigLeagueCHEW said:

Delivered Nov 30th via USPS, received today by CGC sub tracking tab, wish me luck boys! :banana:

My MSL submission also delivered on November 30 is still waiting its turn to be received by CGC.

1 minute ago, Shockmaster said:

You should call too. It's not right for a 9/14 submission to jump ahead of us.

I've been submitting to CGC since 2000, this is not that unusual.  Now if you pass the published estimated TAT, they may look into it - since we are still under the estimated TAT, they will likely say exactly that.

9 minutes ago, RedGiant said:

I've been submitting to CGC since 2000, this is not that unusual.  Now if you pass the published estimated TAT, they may look into it - since we are still under the estimated TAT, they will likely say exactly that.

I agree a 100%.  This exact thing has happened to me numerous times.  

On 10/30/2020 at 11:34 AM, ChrispyC66 said:
On 10/16/2020 at 12:15 PM, ChrispyC66 said:

25 Books Modern Prescreen - Non FT

Shipped - 10/13

Delivered to CGC offices - 10/15

Received - 10/28

SFG - 10/28

Grading/QC - 12/08

F/I/S - 12/10

19 out of 25 9.8’s. Not bad for first 9.8 pre-screen.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:22 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:
On 11/10/2020 at 8:41 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

18 comic books MST sub marked "Received" on November 5, 2020.

11/5/20
MODERN
Received

The 18 comic book MSL submission still marked as "Received" as of today, Saturday, November 28, 2020. "Scheduled for Grading" on Monday, November 30, 2020.

A 35 comic book MSL submission mailed to CGC on Friday, November 27, 2020. Arrived at CGC on Monday, November 30, 2020. Marked "Received" by CGC on _______.(?)

The 35 comic book MSL submission marked as "Received" today, Thursday, December 10, 2020.