• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Noah Koessel said:

I’m still blown away my 12/30 Modern is already at Grading/Quality Control. I wonder if I got lucky and jumped ahead of multiple people somehow. 

Were you already charged? Just make sure they didn't charge you for fast track (hopefully not). I have a 12/21 submission that is still labeled as received.

3 minutes ago, skybolt said:

Were you already charged? Just make sure they didn't charge you for fast track (hopefully not). I have a 12/21 submission that is still labeled as received.

I got charged yesterday (12/13) the same day it went Grading/Quality Control. It doesn’t look like they charged me for Fast Track either, and isn’t labeled as such in My Submissions. 

Definitely jumped the line it seems. 

1 hour ago, Noah Koessel said:

I’m still blown away my 12/30 Modern is already at Grading/Quality Control. I wonder if I got lucky and jumped ahead of multiple people somehow. 

Since my modern slow was received 11/20 and still at scheduled I'd say yes, you jumped ahead of at least one person.

14 minutes ago, IceHole said:

The wait...the waiting, the weight of it all

cgc sub.jpg

lol it's all the rage! weight wait don't tell me! actually it's wait wait don't tell me on NPR :) a fun adaptation to cheer us up, actually have grown quite fond of that show. Moderns can speed up anytime I'm sure, yet it's lovely to get them back, patience is turning into endurance then perseverance lol we got to wait on line! Operator Operator

3 hours ago, SonOfWolF said:

Since my modern slow was received 11/20 and still at scheduled I'd say yes, you jumped ahead of at least one person.

Just got off the phone with CGC. My books are graded and in the encapsulation phase right now although when I check it still says scheduled. So clearly their system has some lag or something.

16 hours ago, Flanders82 said:

This is my first submission with CGC and it's for a Mechanical Error/Reholder for an incorrect label on a comic I recently purchased. It's been a very smooth process so far and I was expecting a different response since I'm not the original owner and mentioned this when I first emailed customer service:

Shipped 12/29

Shipment Received 12/30

Listed as Received by CGC and confirmation email on 1/4

Grading Quality Control 1/12

Shipping notification from CGC 1/13

Expected Delivery Date 1/14

Next day air paid by CGC both ways to correct the error although I wouldn't have cared if they shipped priority mail instead. Only effort by me was a small amount of time. I'm happy with the service so far, hopefully the comic looks the same in the new case and has the correct label info. I'll update this once received. 

Wow. They really don't like me.

image.thumb.png.9becbbbd57b57426046264cbd5fe8a5c.png

Will humbly say that one in house signing book went to sfg today, it was the same signee roythomas as another book of mine that is also signed by Thomas, buuuut

This one is a magazine rather and has "processed" quicker

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/10/2020 at 1:27 PM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

The 35 comic book MSL submission marked as "Received" today, Thursday, December 10, 2020.

Still marked as "Received."

6 minutes ago, IceHole said:

Finally switched after 10am.  Suck it people still waiting!  I mean, not really.  Keep waiting...it'll happen for you too.  It always does, am I right.

CGC wait.png

Woo Hoo!!! Yes soon, and I misspoke, mine went to SFG too but it was not my "magazine" but a Bronze age for in-house signing :) patience :cry: it's all I got lol 

200.gif