• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,980 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ninja0215 said:

I heard through the internet buzz that orders are taking weeks just to be marked as Received in the system,  can anyone confirm?? 👍

I called them yesterday about a billing question and happened to ask this as while I had them on the line (I had something delivered to them on the 12th that had not been received yet). They told me they were currently receiving boxes that came in the week of the 4th. Based on my submissions over the last couple of months it seems like it is taking them 10-14 business days just to "receive". 

43 minutes ago, Jkelly said:

I called them yesterday about a billing question and happened to ask this as while I had them on the line (I had something delivered to them on the 12th that had not been received yet). They told me they were currently receiving boxes that came in the week of the 4th. Based on my submissions over the last couple of months it seems like it is taking them 10-14 business days just to "receive". 

Thanks so much for that,  I appreciate it brother.  I'm not gonna hit the panic button just yet but I'll be climbing the walls until I know they're in house.  Thank you again for that. :tink:

3 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

Thanks so much for that,  I appreciate it brother.  I'm not gonna hit the panic button just yet but I'll be climbing the walls until I know they're in house.  Thank you again for that. :tink:

Again doesn't really correlate so well, as it is in-house signing stuff so do with the info what you'd like, but I had comics delivered yesterday that were entered today...as received

yet

We're to write initials on all sides to be opened quickly, still, took a day, so idk :foryou: 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Again doesn't really correlate so well, as it is in-house signing stuff so do with the info what you'd like, but I had comics delivered yesterday that were entered today...as received

yet

We're to write initials on all sides to be opened quickly, still, took a day, so idk :foryou: 

My in house signing book for Walt was received almost immediately but regular books haven't hit yet.  Fingers crossed for end of day..

12 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

If an order is marked for pressing does that mean it has to go to CCS first before being received in the system??

No they will receive it in the system when they arrive and then send them to CCS, When they come back from CCS they will get a new received date.

Just now, DINGER033 said:

No they will receive it in the system when they arrive and then send them to CCS, When they come back from CCS they will get a new received date.

That's what I thought I was just trying to justify the delay in receiving subs lol wishful thinking :frustrated:

55 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

Did this just show up in the system today?? 😳😳😳

1/5/21
In-house Signing Grading
1/13/21

12/31/20
In house Signing Magazine
Grading / Quality Control

12/30/20
VALUE
Grading / Quality Control

10/23/20
MODERN
Received

10/23/20
MODERN
Received

Use the search tool to find submissions made more than 8 months ago.
Download Submissions

Edited by DINGER033

Thank You @DINGER033

I assume your in-house signing that shipped on the 13th

that it got the new received date when back from pressing on the 5th

so about 7 business days

and mine got a new received date on the 14th so maybe by Friday lol still at sfg haha

28 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thank You @DINGER033

I assume your in-house signing that shipped on the 13th

that it got the new received date when back from pressing on the 5th

so about 7 business days

and mine got a new received date on the 14th so maybe by Friday lol still at sfg haha

Yes when they come back from pressing they get a NEW RECEIVED date. I just think it is odd that i got books back that were sent in a month later and the others are so far behind?