• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,858 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Battletoads82 said:

Ive got one in received since 12/16, got a 25 modern prescreen together to send in but with these grading times, I think in going to hold off.

Same, I was gonna do another sub but nahhhhh.....hard pass 

9 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

Same, I was gonna do another sub but nahhhhh.....hard pass 

I have 3 in received still from 10/23, 5 more  have shipped back to me today so they are moving. And I had 2 that were there and back in only  54 days, they were signed but not bad time 

4 hours ago, Jeremysitb said:

New Modern turnaround times for pressing is 99 days and 82 days for grading...

What the actual **** !!!!!

It means that, if you submit now (without fast track), you will receive your comic between August - Septembre... 

I’m a bit shocked... CGC really needs to hire more people...

82 is for value

42 is for modern

So my 16 moderns received 9/16 (with quick press) are still in received status. When sent in the pressing was listed at 69 work days. Now it's 94 work days. I'm as patient as the next person but it would be nice if CGC would step up on their webpage or through e-mail and tell people exactly what's going on.

1 hour ago, f_hopp said:

So my 16 moderns received 9/16 (with quick press) are still in received status. When sent in the pressing was listed at 69 work days. Now it's 94 work days. I'm as patient as the next person but it would be nice if CGC would step up on their webpage or through e-mail and tell people exactly what's going on.

THIS!!!!:tink::golfclap:

11 hours ago, Nazirite said:

Not a chance lol 

I had a box delivered on 1/14 at 10am, still not in the system. At some point you have to expand your company or increase staff because come on,  8 days and not even checked in? On top of 80 plus days for grading?  Any other grading company would’ve gotten crucified.  80 days ain’t gonna work when your flipping books, especially working towards your grail. Might have to hold off. 

Actually PSA is worse, go check out their TaT's.  Makes CGC look like they grade all their books the same day lol

Edited by NewWorldOrder

5 hours ago, SeanYork said:

Modern Slow w/ Quick Press  - 18 books

Delivered 1/6/21    Received 1/21/21

Modern Fast Track  w/ Press  -  4 books

Delivered 1/6/21     Received 1/21/21

When did they bill you?? If you don't mind me asking. 

12 hours ago, f_hopp said:

I wouldn't hold my breath

This is the same company that tried to normalize Newton rings instead of admitting that there was a problem with their encapsulation process

On 1/21/2021 at 9:33 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

I have a 35 MSL submission in Received status since 12/10/20.

Apparently, the turn around time for this submission is "forever" Received. Hopefully, my soon to be mailed next MSL submission will move along apace.

Hope does spring eternal.