• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, lotofsilver said:

Did anyone else do the Chris Claremont signing with CCS? Thinking mine may have skipped CCS but not sure. 🤷‍♂️

I did not do inhouse CCS, just straight signing, but my Claremonts have been at SFG since 2/26. So yours pushing thru this fast seems unusual. Is the 2/12 received the original delivery date for your submission? I've always thought CCS happens after signing, but it may be possible that pressed yours before hand? 
Regardless, if there's a question, you can send an email to customer service via Contact Us form below to ask if it was pressed and they'll respond quickly. 

On 3/17/2021 at 6:07 PM, the authority said:

Mine were marked received a couple of days ago and my fast track value books are scheduled for grading. Three months sounds more accurate than 47 business days because of when the clock starts but it’s all good. Still rather use CGC than any other company. Luckily, mosT books are on the way up and not the down. Good luck with your books 👍🏻

Correction, mine were received 2/26/21, so I am a couple days behind you.

Good luck to your submission as well! 

Edited by NewWorldOrder

Finnished

Magazine Modern Sig Series

Received 01/05/2021

CC charged 01/29/2021

Updated grade tier to Standard 02/22/2021

Sent for Grading  03/10/2021

Grading/QC  3/15/2021

Shipped  03/18/2021

14 hours ago, Tnexus said:

What scares me is I have two comics listed as REJECTED. However, I didn't prescreen.

I got that before. It was for explicit material. It was a couple copies of 'The Dead' by Arrow (Gore edition). I thought, :Ok, no problem,: But then I checked the census. It had a few copies of it on there, which means they DO/DID grade them.

1 hour ago, Gaard said:

I got that before. It was for explicit material. It was a couple copies of 'The Dead' by Arrow (Gore edition). I thought, :Ok, no problem,: But then I checked the census. It had a few copies of it on there, which means they DO/DID grade them.

I have also had a couple that were declined, but not for content. They were Musem Editions that originally they used to grade, but now no longer do . This is due to the external covers having an overhang. There are some on the census, but they will no longer grade them. The other guys across the street will, just not CGC. 

2 hours ago, Gaard said:

Well both are Star Wars comics and they graded my other copies. Posted in Ask CGC, so we will see.

15 minutes ago, manetteska said:

2 months isn't as bad as I thought TaT would be. However, if there is a major hold-up to even get to Received...

@joeypostdrops them off for me at CGC once a month and they record those as received on the date so there's no delay like if you sent it to them so I save some time.

2 minutes ago, greggy said:

@joeypostdrops them off for me at CGC once a month and they record those as received on the date so there's no delay like if you sent it to them so I save some time.

And this right here is another reason I use Joey as well.. 

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

And this right here is another reason I use Joey as well.. 

I'll get that fixed. 

10 minutes ago, greggy said:

That cements it; sending in a batch next week. Thanks for the info. Have to get in on this comic craze.