• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,858 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, rsouxlja7 said:

I had an Express submission delivered on 3/19. I wrote EX on the box but it hasn't been scanned as received yet. Is it normal for it to take this long for those to get logged in? 

it's been a minute since it's been like that so not sure at all, so not sure myself, if your willing then give a call, at least we could find out and get a report from you lol 

I hope, and I hope it's quicker for you 

Express -  1 Book

• Delivered - 3/16
  • Received - 3/16
  • SFG - 3/18
  • Date graded 3/18
  • G/QC - 3/20
  • F/I/S - 3/23
  • Received - ?

Economy - Fast Track  7 books

• Delivered - 3/16
  • Received - 3/16
  • SFG - ?
Edited by ChrispyC66

All I can say with respect to how CGC has been packing lately is that they are running out of supplies, as they are packing differently.

Also, some books that don't need thick slabs are being put into them probably that they are low in supply of the regular slabs. 

xoxo

greggy

Modern Slow Track (50 Books)
Delivered 01/11/21
Received 01/23/21
Scheduled for Grading 03/12/21
Grading / Quality Control 03/24/21

Delivered 01/25/21
Received 02/08/21

Modern Slow Track (25 Books)
Delivered 01/29/21
Received 02/15/21

Delivered 03/09/21

Delivered 03/23/21

26 minutes ago, greggy said:

All I can say with respect to how CGC has been packing lately is that they are running out of supplies, as they are packing differently.

Also, some books that don't need thick slabs are being put into them probably that they are low in supply of the regular slabs. 

xoxo

greggy

Since when does Next Men 21 need a thick slab?

26 minutes ago, greggy said:

xoxo

greggy

Thank you. That confirms my fears. My last batch definitely was packaged way worse than normal and a few cases got cracked and had to be shipped back. Really hope we do not get hit with a , " sorry we have run out of packing materials and our slab cases are on back order, so we have had to suspend grading until our supplies have been restocked. " 

:(

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Thank you. That confirms my fears. My last batch definitely was packaged way worse than normal and a few cases got cracked and had to be shipped back. Really hope we do not get hit with a , " sorry we have run out of packing materials and our slab cases are on back order, so we have had to suspend grading until our supplies have been restocked. " 

None of my books got damaged!

39 minutes ago, greggy said:

Since when does Next Men 21 need a thick slab?

Are you still talking about comics?  Otherwise the thick slabs of 21 men you choose to spend time with is best left to yourself.  CGC: Classy Greggy Club?  :insane:

37 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

My book is being packed and shipped back.  Now you've got me worried.

5 hours ago, rsouxlja7 said:

Yeah I might call if it isn't in by Friday :wishluck:

I had an Express order delivered and received on 3/16. I had also called the same day and talked to CS and she said the goal is received within 72 hours. Time to call,

15 hours ago, greggy said:

I didn't check all 150 books but the one I looked at looked fine to me. 

Got a shipment in today and the box they used is definitely different than what they were using before.

4 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Got a shipment in today and the box they used is definitely different than what they were using before.

My last shipment was in the same box they use to send out their "ship to us" kits.  It was a single book shipment, nice sturdy box, wrapped in a lot of wrap, and I couldn't be more pleased.  I plan to sell the book, and I am saving all the packing material to use again.  

On 3/21/2021 at 5:24 AM, HotKey said:

Express pressing added and confirmed 3/17. (March 30th = end of 10 day TAT)

---

13 modern fast track (no ccs):

Delivered 3/20, heavily marked "FT" all over.

1 Express Received, box marked EX: 3/16

Express Pressing added and confirmed: 3/17

Received again from pressing: 3/25 (7 business days)

------

13 Modern Fast Track Delivered, box marked FT: 3/20

Received: 3/25 (4 business days)