• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, arinya said:

I got an email warning me about turn around times. I'm about to submit a few books and if books are being delayed is it work paying for Fast Track? Will it actually help at all?

As of now, FT still cuts grading time in half.

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/

Unfortunately, the time between books being delivered to CGC and them entering it into their system is about 3 weeks.

2 hours ago, Ryan Marron said:

25 Book Modern Fast Track

Delivered - 3/11/21

Received - 4/2/21

Scheduled for Grading - 4/2/21

Did you write fast track on the box?

I had a fast track delivered yesterday and wrote on the box, thought that meant quicker opening time

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Did you write fast track on the box?

I had a fast track delivered yesterday and wrote on the box, thought that meant quicker opening time

From the way I understand it. They only open Walkthrough, Signing , and Express faster. The Fast Track only speeds up the que once checked in. 

18 hours ago, Every Day A Story said:

On marking packages with FT, I spoke with CGC team this week and they said that doing that doesn't make any difference timing wise.

The only markings where they pull books out early are for Signings, Walkthrough (mark with WK) and Express (mark with EX) tiers.

@ADAMANTIUM  Unfortunately, that's not the case.

1 minute ago, Galen130 said:

I've got 25 moderns on the way to CGC.  I expect I'll get them back about mid-summer....2022.

banana_man_laughing_meme1.jpg

I just sent in 25 . They were headed to the presser first. I know I am not laughing out loud, but dying on the inside a little. 

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I just sent in 25 . They were headed to the presser first. I know I am not laughing out loud, but dying on the inside a little. 

Actually, I sympathize...kinda feel the same way.  Mine are already at the presser, but that part I'm not at all worried about.

4 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

Actually, I sympathize...kinda feel the same way.  Mine are already at the presser, but that part I'm not at all worried about.

I am really not worried about any of it. I know it will be done. How long is the only question.