• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Nazirite said:

A 16 business day jump for standard smh

ya cause I have a value fast-track received 4/05, but it was at 31 days when it went away as tier

I called to see if "i'd" be able to see estimated TAT like if the Economy fast track "absorbed" it or not. Never got a clear answer, but the say "June 12th would be 'pushing it" so we'll see.

With Economy Fast-track at 43 bus days, it kind of explains the June 12th with my books remark lol I guess it may have cleared it up a bit haha

I've submitted to CGC for at least 15 years. I've submitted in person at shows and of course on-line. Can't say I have seen anything quite like what's going on right now. I wish CGC would open a West Coast branch say in Southern California. :idea: I would submit a resume if they ever did. 

Staying on topic though... I have the most submissions with CGC I have ever done. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Here's a positive for an express order.

Delivered on 4/26/2021 Received (scheduled for grading) on 4/28/2021 and today 5/6/2021 grading/CC.

It definitely is a gimmick that the turn around time we pay for or even the Fast Track doesn’t begin until it’s “officially” received.

Before the price change rush it was about 25-30 business days tell “Received” might get longer. I would love to complain at CGC but even the top comic pressers I know and use are back logged just as far back. Now would be the time to become a reputable pressing company lol.

Lol why do I keep getting confused emoji reaction for posting the updated tat lol

@Dmac538 and @the authority

I agree its confusing why they went up so high but still lol

Last I talked to cgc they warned me the update was coming, but I still am wondering what value ft updated too. If it is still considered economy ft, or if that is another reason why tat went up so high to absorb the value slow and ft

Screenshot_20210506-212227_Samsung Internet.jpg

@ADAMANTIUM my confusion is directed at the increase in rates that they stated was to hire more and better people. I expected a cut in TaT not an increase. Their choice, but it caused me not to ship a 400 book order I was working on the last 2 weeks. Was hoping to have them back in time for a local con. 

I’m thankful that they posted this prior to my submission. 👍🏻