• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,964 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, somewhereintexas said:
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:39 PM, somewhereintexas said:

They must be crushed with submissions from SDCC.  I have a FT Signature Series modern that has been sitting at "Received" since 7/25.

Still sitting at Received.  :pullhair:

By my count, today is the 11th business day since 7/25.  They're going to need to put things in overdrive to have it out the door by the 13th business day, which is the current TAT on the website.

Still at Received, and I even called yesterday about this.  While the website shows MFT at 13 business days (2 1/2 weeks), I was told it's running 3-4 weeks right now.

On 8/4/2017 at 2:15 PM, netherxvoid said:

update, went from verified straight to  graded since tuesday 8/1 i hope it keeps moving

8/10 update, gave a call said im in encapsulation and should ship out my end of the month.... thats a long encapsulation 

THE RESULTS are final   :)

MODERN SLOW - Books dropped off at CGC on 6/30 Verified that same day. 100 books total all modern.

8/4   3 sets of 25 books each are Scheduled For Grading now.

8/7 - 3 set that were on Scheduled for grading now show GRADED.

8/10 3 sets are SHIPPED safe. 1  set should be shipped safe tomorrow.

I thought it was pretty quick overall for this set.   If I count correctly I count 29 business days total.

if you just count ALL days I think its 41 days total.  Counting all weekends,etc.

Time for a trip to CGC  soon! :)

E.

18 minutes ago, elektra101 said:

MODERN SLOW - Books dropped off at CGC on 6/30 Verified that same day. 100 books total all modern.

I thought it was pretty quick overall for this set.   If I count correctly I count 29 business days total.

if you just count ALL days I think its 41 days total.  Counting all weekends,etc.

E.

Remember there were holiday's in there for July 4th, so maybe a little less than 29 business days?

59 minutes ago, elektra101 said:

E.

Not bad considering the posted TAT is 35 business days.  Thanks for the datapoint.

23 hours ago, somewhereintexas said:
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:01 PM, somewhereintexas said:
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:39 PM, somewhereintexas said:

They must be crushed with submissions from SDCC.  I have a FT Signature Series modern that has been sitting at "Received" since 7/25.

Still sitting at Received.  :pullhair:

By my count, today is the 11th business day since 7/25.  They're going to need to put things in overdrive to have it out the door by the 13th business day, which is the current TAT on the website.

Still at Received, and I even called yesterday about this.  While the website shows MFT at 13 business days (2 1/2 weeks), I was told it's running 3-4 weeks right now.

Things are moving quickly now.  Still at Received when I checked at the end of the day yesterday, and now it's already at Grading/Quality Control.  :whatthe:

It will be right at 13 business days if they can get it shipped today.

8 minutes ago, somewhereintexas said:

Things are moving quickly now.  Still at Received when I checked at the end of the day yesterday, and now it's already at Grading/Quality Control.  :whatthe:

It will be right at 13 business days if they can get it shipped today.

For reals? lol

I had some books SSd at SDCC and paid for fast track... As it's been under 3 weeks I doubted having them soon... plus one is a magazine, but glad to hear they're rolling right along :)

I submitted under the facilitator account so don't have an invoice number to call and check... might call late next week or early the following week 

13 hours ago, elektra101 said:

E.

this is what makes me wonder why my 19 received 6/26 have been graded since 8/1 without movement 

1 minute ago, netherxvoid said:

this is what makes me wonder why my 19 received 6/26 have been graded since 8/1 without movement 

I dropped my books off at CGC directly at their office and they are pretty much verified almost instantly it seems to me when I check it online that day.  (after my 3 hour plus drive home)

I think it may JUMP you just mailing it in 6/26... as they still have not processed you in.

PS- ERIN at CGC is the best!  FRIENDLY, Helpful! and doesnt mind when I drop off hundreds of books!  

I have worked with Spencer many times (Great also)  but now he went to another department he told me the other day. :)  GOOD luck!  

E

7 minutes ago, netherxvoid said:

was it fast-track? or modern slow? or value tier? 

Part of me says that if it is anything but fast-track or such they may wait until the estimated TAT or -everyone would send it in for a cheaper tier....

On 8/11/2017 at 7:42 PM, Bird said:

I went from verified the other day on Modern Slow 7/6 received and they hit scheduled and graded in the same day (Wed I think) and today hit QC.

How many books is your order if you don't mind me asking ? 

I love the data points provided by everyone here, but I wonder if it would be more informative if we established a standardized format that was easier to follow along with.  And then users could go back and edit their prior posts when new submission data is provided.  For example:

Tier (also list FastTrack where applicable): Modern

Number of books: 2

Event/Signing date (optional for SS only): SDCC

Shipped to CGC: 7/25

Received (by CGC): 8/3

Verified: TBD

Graded: TBD

Encapsulated: TBD

Received (by owner): TBD

(NOTE: Example dates.  Not actual submission data point.)  2c