• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,964 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, mysterio said:
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:17 PM, mysterio said:
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:03 AM, mysterio said:

10 book slow boat value sub

Received 7/7

Verified 9/7 :whee:

Scheduled for grading 9/18

Graded 9/19

4 minutes ago, Pirate said:

UPS is now doing ground Saturday delivery according to our route guy. 

They didn't do it this past Saturday for me.... even though the package was in Dallas at 1 pm Friday....

So ... just started submitting books myself.  Did an express, status shows it as graded as of today ..how long does it usually take for the grade, pq, etc to show up? If anyone knows. It all says n/a

appreciate it... and yes I'm impatient.  Thanks 

11 hours ago, szavisca said:

So ... just started submitting books myself.  Did an express, status shows it as graded as of today ..how long does it usually take for the grade, pq, etc to show up? If anyone knows. It all says n/a

appreciate it... and yes I'm impatient.  Thanks 

Usually, after graded, it goes to quality control. Then to shipped/safe. That's when you can see the grade. With express, that should be today/tomorrow.

I had a modern regular submission or non fast track that was received July 18, and was shipped last Thursday. It only has tracking that it shipped.... and No updates.... what should I do?

Is it too early to worry? Six days?

Idk trying to be patient and not freak out, but with my first ever cracked case due to UPS in the mail last Thursday and another cracked case due to USPS last Tuesday, idk does it really come in three's?

16 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I had a modern regular submission or non fast track that was received July 18, and was shipped last Thursday. It only has tracking that it shipped.... and No updates.... what should I do?

Is it too early to worry? Six days?

Idk trying to be patient and not freak out, but with my first ever cracked case due to UPS in the mail last Thursday and another cracked case due to USPS last Tuesday, idk does it really come in three's?

It was shipped out 9/14, it is now 9/22. I guess it is the waiting game 

On 9/21/2017 at 7:56 AM, szavisca said:
On 9/21/2017 at 7:55 AM, I like pie said:

Usually, after graded, it goes to quality control. Then to shipped/safe. That's when you can see the grade. With express, that should be today/tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply... appreciate it!

FYI, with Baltimore this weekend we probably won't see any movement on subs until Monday or Tuesday. I've got a batch sitting at Graded as well, so I'm in the same boat. 

15 minutes ago, mysterio said:

FYI, with Baltimore this weekend we probably won't see any movement on subs until Monday or Tuesday. I've got a batch sitting at Graded as well, so I'm in the same boat. 

Ah forgot about that Friday before a major convention thing... oh well bummer.  I wasn't ever gonna sell this one anyway and there's no real rush,  so I'll just twiddle my thumbs patiently.

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It was shipped out 9/14 from cgc, it is now 9/22. I guess it is the waiting game 

they arrived :kidaround: back from cgc

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

3 hours ago, szavisca said:

Ah forgot about that Friday before a major convention thing... oh well bummer.  I wasn't ever gonna sell this one anyway and there's no real rush,  so I'll just twiddle my thumbs patiently.

Glad you can twiddle patiently. Mine are all keepers too, but the suspense on grades is killing me!