• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

On 4/15/2024 at 11:34 AM, CGC Mike said:

This is what I was told.  Can you give me the tracking number?

They are actually opening mail from the 12th as of today.  Can you get the tracking number from him so we can make sure this did arrive and see when?

Thanks Mike! I'll send you a PM with it.

On 4/12/2024 at 2:41 PM, Still Only 20¢ said:

My ME order arrived at CGC last Wed with "ME"'s all over.  Has apparently not been opened yet.  Texted CGC regarding this yesterday and had one of my poorer CS interactions with them.  Lots of problems...  :censored:

1 Book Mechanical Error Submission
2024-04-03    Delivered to CGC/CGC Scanned Delivery

My shipment received Apr 3rd has still not been opened. I contacted customer support this afternoon and a very helpful representative opened a ticket for this shipment. Hopefully I'll know something in a couple of days. 

On 4/15/2024 at 2:33 PM, Still Only 20¢ said:

My shipment received Apr 3rd has still not been opened. I contacted customer support this afternoon and a very helpful representative opened a ticket for this shipment. Hopefully I'll know something in a couple of days. 

Same thing just happened to me.  Two shipments scanned in on 4/2.  Neither of which have yet to be opened.  Also spoke to a CS rep and she said she would open a ticket as well.  Goofy thing, the caller just before me had his submission arrive on 4/1 and it hadn't been opened either.  She opened up a ticket for that member as well.

On 4/15/2024 at 3:33 PM, Still Only 20¢ said:

Finally opened, received and SFG today.

1 Book Mechanical Error Submission
2024-04-03    Delivered to CGC/CGC Scanned Delivery
2024-04-16    CGC Received/SFG

Is anyone else still waiting on a nycc submission? Was told on Jan 21 "the reason your order is lagging is that we are currently awaiting the custom labels for your order. We are hoping to get them soon, but unfortunately, we do not have a date at this time." How do nycc custom labels hold up a submission for 6 months?

On 3/20/2024 at 3:54 PM, Stefan_W said:

12 book Vintage Submission:

Mar 14 - Shipped from Canada 

Mar 19 - Arrived at CGC

Mar 20 - Box opened and SFG

Mar 20 - Credit card charged

12 book Vintage Submission:

Mar 14 - Shipped from Canada 

Mar 19 - Arrived at CGC

Mar 20 - Box opened and SFG

Mar 20 - Credit card charged

Apr 17 - G/E/I