• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,983 posts in this topic

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 1:08 PM, rayne5446 said:

25 Modern Books 9.8 Pre-screen - No Fast Track

Received 4/3/17

Graded 4/20/17

Safe/Shipped 4/25/17

Let's just say I'm glad I used pre-screen and will be resubmitting multiple books if they come back undamaged.

Mind letting us know your percentage pass/fail?

Edited by 1Cool

1 hour ago, MastrCntrlProgram said:

Well, that didn't last long. Standard received 4/03 shipped 4/12 (9 days), but a standard received 4/17 is at 12 days, and still in verified. :(

I have a standard received on 4/11 that was at verified until 4/25 and now remains at scheduled for grading

5 hours ago, pjray55 said:

I have a standard received on 4/11 that was at verified until 4/25 and now remains at scheduled for grading

So then it is really back to the last minute again already, just when I was hoping for a 10 day TaT.

Edited by MastrCntrlProgram

25 Modern Books - No Fast Track
Received 04/11/17
Verified 04/11/17
SFG 04/28/17
Graded 05/01/17

2 Signature Series Modern Books - No Fast Track
Received 04/20/17

25 Modern Books - No Fast Track
Received 04/25/17
Verified 04/25/17

Edited by lonetree
Update

Definitely a slow down compared to what people were posting a month ago. I have Economy and Value submissions still sitting at verified since 4/5. 

If they are working on books from the 12th, then mine were missed or they were referring to a specific tier. 

Any updates on Wonder Con or Fan Expo Dallas SS submission's??

It looked like some arleady got regular blue label submissions from Wonder Con back....... so I was curious

Also curious because it's just been the 4 week mark :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

40 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Any updates on Wonder Con or Fan Expo Dallas SS submission's??

It looked like some arleady got regular blue label submissions from Wonder Con back....... so I was curious

Also curious because it's just been the 4 week mark :) 

My SS fast track went to ship safe on 4/20, but i'm not sure about non moderns and non fast track (shrug)

12 minutes ago, RattyLa said:

My SS fast track went to ship safe on 4/20, but i'm not sure about non moderns and non fast track (shrug)

I believe that mine were modern fast track, but not sure, it was an Xmen 266 SS by Jim Lee, I'll have to check on the fast track...

If it was shipped how long does it take? I know it is UPS, is that 3-day shipping?? or does the 3-day have something to do with fast track as well....

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I believe that mine were modern fast track, but not sure, it was an Xmen 266 SS by Jim Lee, I'll have to check on the fast track...

If it was shipped how long does it take? I know it is UPS, is that 3-day shipping?? or does the 3-day have something to do with fast track as well....

For me FedEx takes about 3 business days

Just an update, I called CGC and my Xmen 266 from Fan Expo Dallas is shipped, so depending on whoever got CCS etc it should be soon for other's book(s)

56 minutes ago, MadGenius said:

Has anyone seen C2E2 submissions hit their account yet? I'm still waiting for mine to show up.

I know that it took Fan Expo Dallas a week or so....:shy: maybe longer...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM