• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I assume these were fast-tracked?

No, sir, neither one. For the first batch listed, the actual signing was back in May. It was on the facilitator how long it took to get to CGC's hands, and I won't publicly out them here. For the second batch, I opted to have them pressed also, so that's going to add time. I can be patient. My only anticipation tension comes from what grades I'll actually earn. The Marvel covers I collect have had issues with poor cover stock and color rubs for awhile now, to the point where some 9.8 subscription services won't even let you add them anymore.

On 8/15/2019 at 3:34 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Modern non fast track

9 books

Received 7/23 

"SFG" I believe 7/23

GRADING QUALITY CONTROL 8/15

Today :whee:

sitting here listening to the radio, waiting to go to the Olive Garden, thinking "maybe, just maybe they'll be finalized on a Saturday! Hey Stranger things have happened lol " :roflmao: 

Month and a half for a reholder due to gunk being all over the inside between layers......it comes back with a nice plastic shard that my OCD can't un-see  :pullhair:

My favorite book too.........going back!

20190817_213514.thumb.jpg.ce1b30af2e055e6089b15196f34d935c.jpg20190817_213508.thumb.jpg.1550e616ed94522ee90207604e94f799.jpg

On 8/17/2019 at 1:39 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

sitting here listening to the radio, waiting to go to the Olive Garden, thinking "maybe, just maybe they'll be finalized on a Saturday! Hey Stranger things have happened lol " :roflmao: 

Sore case of deja vu! :wishluck: :sorry: :tink: 

On 8/15/2019 at 3:34 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Modern non fast track

9 books

Received 7/23 

"SFG" I believe 7/23

GRADING QUALITY CONTROL 8/15

Today :whee:

Submission pages are down, called about it, mine are finalized and should ship today August 19th or tomorrow 

All In all less than 25 business days, really about 23

38 minutes ago, bronzejunkie said:

My books went in at 4/16 and just found out they entered Grading/Quality Control. That didn't take too long, hopefully I see some grades soon! Woo-Hoo!!!

Was this a value non fast track sub?

I found out the issue with my modern submission received on 7/11.  It turns out three books (all copies of the same book) were something never seen before and needed to be researched.  Moral of the story: don't send in odd or unique books with your others.  They will slow down the entire lot.  Send books that might require some research in a submission by themselves.

13 hours ago, bronzejunkie said:

My books went in at 4/16 and just found out they entered Grading/Quality Control. That didn't take too long, hopefully I see some grades soon! Woo-Hoo!!!

So maybe mine from 4/19 will be done by next week?

On 8/15/2019 at 9:27 AM, ExacRan said:

shipped

should be here tomorrow. Took 9 business days I guess fast track was worth it.

got a 9.9 and 9.8 :)

oh man I will never use usps for cgc ever again. I live about 3-4 hours from cgc HQ. The package got shipped 8/15/2019 it got to Miami at 5:30 pm 8/16/2019 about 30 min from where I live and it stayed there until today 8/20/2019 and all of a sudden I get a message saying delivery attempted at 1:35pm (who is ever at home at this hour on a work day???) They gave no warning no out for delivery nothing. So now I have to pick it up in the morning before i go to work. :(

UPS got it to me the next day when i went with them. So I guess I will stick with UPS from now on.