• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Drew Stair said:

SFG: 12/12/19

Interestingly they updated the category info today which I thought didn't happen until later in the process. I know 2 books are restored and they didn't note that. They are just listed as Universal/Modern thus far so I assume they will update those later.

Could it have something that doesn't count in cgc terms toward restoration?  Such as tape?

Just now, Drew Stair said:

One book is trimmed no doubt. The other I believe to be color touched, though it's a weird one that hard to explain.

Ah no worries

https://www.cgccomics.com/grading-process/

Here's where its marked as restoration.... in the process, I think it's right before grading, during "received" if I'm reading it correctly......

So cgc may give you blue label...

51 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ah no worries

https://www.cgccomics.com/grading-process/

Here's where its marked as restoration.... in the process, I think it's right before grading, during "received" if I'm reading it correctly......

So cgc may give you blue label...

I mean I won't fight them but I'm sure they'll catch it somewhere along the line lol

9 hours ago, Drew Stair said:

Wow was that fast track? I'm confused why value FT is faster than economy FT right now.

Not fast track.  Subbed to CCS for pressing in early June.  Five months to get pressed.  Thought it would sit at CGC for 5 more months.

On 12/10/2019 at 1:25 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 12/10/2019 at 12:06 AM, kimik said:
On 12/9/2019 at 3:24 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

.... 3 weeks after what I was quoted this morning made be double take lol, so I called for clarification :sorry: 

Sometimes I've called too much (thumbsu 

But just to ask if they were still doing first in first out, they said yes, that they were trying to do the Todd's SS's in 3 weeks and that mine (received 11/08) was about a week ahead of them....

lol so he said I should probably see movement by the end of the week :wishluck: 

So.....I was quoted 3 weeks on books that were received (11/04) before yours? Looks like I will be calling again tomorrow morning to get mine moving before the end of the week as well.

Any news? :shy: 

It's kind of hard to know if the rep's know anything with estimated TAT's on the site still at 25 business days for Modern Slow :( 

They said 5-6 weeks yesterday, it is more like 6-7 now, they still try to say that it'll be right before Christmas ..... ??? 

Anything :foryou:?

8 minutes ago, eddly said:
29 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Any November modern slow track moving? Seems I'm still about a week out from the grading room, they were received 11/08

I’m at 11/19. Waiting for you and Kimik I guess. 

ya it's weird, last week they said I was about a week out from the grading room, same today :( so I have no idea!

I asked if it was 25 days for me Monday, only counting 3 days for Thanksgiving, they keep telling me "Uh, no, it starts when their 'received' lol " well I'm counting that received 11/08/19....... , that is 25 days on Monday and current TAT is now 30....

And I'm a "week out from grading" ??? that would put it at 30 days before they even get in the grading room ??? I mean if I could just get an HONEST ANSWER I'd leave it alone :roflmao: 

giphy.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Modern slow track (excluding prescreens)

Joeypost – 10/31 - shipped

Aarrow108 – 10/31 - shipped

Kimik – 11/04 - shipped

Ryan - 11/04 - shipped

Adamantium – 11/08 - scheduled for grading

Deadpoolica – 11/13 - received

Eddly – 11/19 - received

Anyone else?

Edited by eddly
Updated

2 minutes ago, eddly said:

Modern slow track (excluding prescreens)

Joeypost – 10/31 - shipped

Aarrow108 – 10/31 - shipped

Kimik – 11/04 - received

Adamantium – 11/08 - received

Deadpoolica – 11/13 - received

Eddly – 11/19 - received

Anyone else?

This needs a :roflmao:and thank you icon and a :tink:

On 12/12/2019 at 12:06 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc/

Use this link to look up Fast-Track Economy, which I think is 28 days, and see when they were received and start counting days, excluding week days and only count 3 days for the Thanksgiving week :) 

Confused is that projected turn sound time includes the pressing?  Or is that the grading time after the book is pressed?

1 minute ago, XxSpideyxX said:

Confused is that projected turn sound time includes the pressing?  Or is that the grading time after the book is pressed?

That's just the cgc grading tat part, I'll look for the ccs.... give me a sec

3 minutes ago, XxSpideyxX said:
On 12/12/2019 at 11:06 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc/

Use this link to look up Fast-Track Economy, which I think is 28 days, and see when they were received and start counting days, excluding week days and only count 3 days for the Thanksgiving week :) 

That first link is cgc grading estimated tat only

Here is the ccs estimated tat https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/ccs/