• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

My prescreen sets from 1/28 are still at received.  They must be tired of going thru so many large orders so they are putting the brakes on them

I would say if you don't see movement by the end of the day Friday, maybe give them a call on Monday. 

27 minutes ago, Shockmaster said:

I would say if you don't see movement by the end of the day Friday, maybe give them a call on Monday. 

Good idea but i'll call today to see what is going on.  i switched from regular to prescreening so maybe it got moved to the back of the line when it switched.

1 hour ago, Shockmaster said:

Just got off the phone with them and they are quoting 7-8 weeks for a prescreening submission.  Seems strange since a none prescreening seem to be shipping in about a month but it is what it is.

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

Just got off the phone with them and they are quoting 7-8 weeks for a prescreening submission.  Seems strange since a none prescreening seem to be shipping in about a month but it is what it is.

¬¬ Sounds about right. Site is showing 35 working days and that’s 7 weeks without con closures.

1 hour ago, ChrispyC66 said:

¬¬ Sounds about right. Site is showing 35 working days and that’s 7 weeks without con closures.

This does sound right until you hear Greggy getting back multiple orders in under a month (non prescreened) and a couple people right before your post saying they got theirs delivered in a month.  For some odd reason they seem to be hitting their numbers for prescreen submissions but non prescreen are out the door in 4 weeks.  I know the answer is just don't do prescreen but I still won't beat Greggy in terms of turn around time.

24 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

This does sound right until you hear Greggy getting back multiple orders in under a month (non prescreened) and a couple people right before your post saying they got theirs delivered in a month.  For some odd reason they seem to be hitting their numbers for prescreen submissions but non prescreen are out the door in 4 weeks.  I know the answer is just don't do prescreen but I still won't beat Greggy in terms of turn around time.

Maybe discuss that with @greggy

On 3/3/2020 at 12:01 PM, Ryan. said:
On 2/27/2020 at 12:46 PM, Ryan. said:

Modern non fast track, received on 2/7/20

SFG on 2/27/20

Still SFG grading on 3/3/2020.

I'm going to make a wild guess that this will ship this Friday.

Shipped today.

In my face.

1 minute ago, 1Cool said:

Nice - about a month door to door sounds great.

I'd be more excited if I didn't miss "light staple rust" on an otherwise straight 9.8 that dropped the grade all the way to a 9.2. Fugg.