• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Deuceboi said:

Officially business day #70 - excluding major holidays...2 books modern pressing...since 8/4....hopefully this is the week

Mine got transferred exactly at 74 days, which is the current turnaround time. I would recommend contacting them online though. It was interesting that as soon as I sent the inquiry, the books got transferred within the hour.

6 minutes ago, Oskywalker said:

Scheduled for grading: 11/16

Let us know when qc, seemingly it's hard to tell the movement etc. Is it quick now that it's sfg,? Lol

No idea haha, but at least it's something!

7 hours ago, skybolt said:

Mine got transferred exactly at 74 days, which is the current turnaround time. I would recommend contacting them online though. It was interesting that as soon as I sent the inquiry, the books got transferred within the hour.

contacted them...they just reiterated the turn around times...

2 hours ago, Deuceboi said:

contacted them...they just reiterated the turn around times...

I got the same response today on my Quick Press books, which are sitting at 61 business days (current turnaround is 65).

Anyone have modern fast track move to QC recently. According to the website modern FT is at 20 and regular is at 31 days. My books are at 31 days (working) and were fast tracked. 

3730259    10/6/20     7     700     FAST TRACK MODERN     Scheduled for Grading
Edited by joeypost