• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,974 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

My book was in for the big signing last week, still says received so hope fully goes to pressing shortly.

me too lol and I could have guessed that my book was there early too, I had it marked received 9/17 too, and I didn't pay for a press either lol and nothing yet but soon I'm sure :) 

7 minutes ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

Value submission Received on 9/14 still sitting at SFG.   Geez...  Sending books off for grading these days is like sending em off to prison for armed robbery.  They prolly get more time.   These were sent in August.

Well at least with prison you get to start your sentence as soon as you set foot onto the grounds (instead of waiting in limbo in solitary confinement for 2 weeks before starting the sentence). :)

22 minutes ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

Value submission Received on 9/14 still sitting at SFG.   Geez...  Sending books off for grading these days is like sending em off to prison for armed robbery.  They prolly get more time.   These were sent in August.

My Value sub received on 8/28 is still sitting in SFG.

9 minutes ago, WEBHEAD said:

I see this is mostly MODERN turn around... any idea how  ECONOMY 10/7  ECONOMY 9/25  VALUE 10/7  9/2 CROSSOVER ECONOMY  (SCHEDULED FOR GRADING FOR DAYS)    How long is the wait?

eyes wide open.jpg

I have a Value from 8-21 still in SFG. I called yesterday and they said, “You’ll get them when you get them, and you’ll like it!”

Ok, I didn’t really call them, but Value appears to be at 3 months+.

1 minute ago, electricprune said:

I have a Value from 8-21 still in SFG. I called yesterday and they said, “You’ll get them when you get them, and you’ll like it!”

Ok, I didn’t really call them, but Value appears to be at 3 months+.

:censored:

3 months?!?!?   Good Lord.   That's getting out of hand.   CGC has got to be losing their minds on this as well.  Sounds like they're storing 3 to 4 months worth of books at a time.  Hope that's an enormous vault...

1 minute ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

:censored:

3 months?!?!?   Good Lord.   That's getting out of hand.   CGC has got to be losing their minds on this as well.  Sounds like they're storing 3 to 4 months worth of books at a time.  Hope that's an enormous vault...

The weird thing is, the two Value subs I had sent in before this one were both shipped back in under 10 Calendar days. They were lightning fast. It’s a weird turn of events.

2 minutes ago, umyeahwhatevers said:

Shipment delivered by USPS on 11/9.
Still has not reached CGC Submission Tracking yet (5 business days including today)...
What is everyone's recent experience with this stage?

It's been around 10 days for most to received....

Some a few more or less, 10 averwge

37 minutes ago, umyeahwhatevers said:

Shipment delivered by USPS on 11/9.
Still has not reached CGC Submission Tracking yet (5 business days including today)...
What is everyone's recent experience with this stage?

7 business days for me.

Edited by Oskywalker

2 hours ago, Ninja0215 said:

I should post/comment more here , I feel like I'm. Missing out on a lot. :tink:

If you like to watch people wait and complain about turn around times and commiserate with like minded people...pull up a stool my friend...my name is Norm...I think it’s your turn to buy.

:tink:

HEY SAM! Flip the TV over to channel 4, the ComicLink Fall Featured Auction just started tonight! I wanna see how I’m doing!

17 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

Excellent!!! What's everyone drinking?? Hopefully conversations will help pass the time.  I keep checking  CGC"s instagram page to see if walt signed yet..  so far nothing lol cheers! 

Now that’s the spirit! I’ll have what you’re having, just make it a double! :golfclap: