• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

My books are supposed to get there today but thanks to the postal system screw up, most likely wont be til tomorrow ...:makepoint:

snap. Having something in the works is fun, still a bit frustrating to rely on others. But it's still in control :wishluck: 

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

snap. Having something in the works is fun, still a bit frustrating to rely on others. But it's still in control :wishluck: 

I always get nervous when they're in transit because anything could happen. I'll feel 100% better when it pops up as received . 

Magazine walkthrough received 12/15 with screening/pressing. Was just charged 1/11 for pressing.

Noob question: it still just says ‘received’ as status. Does being charged mean they’ve completing pressing and are sending for grading? Since it’s walkthrough can I expect to receive it back soon?

45 minutes ago, Shockmaster said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone have any updates for modern and modern prescreen submissions?

I have 11 modern slow books received Nov 20. Scheduled since before Christmas. Still scheduled. I have seen multiple people with the same tier and later received dates already have their books shipped. Frustrating.

6 minutes ago, SonOfWolF said:

I have 11 modern slow books received Nov 20. Scheduled since before Christmas. Still scheduled. I have seen multiple people with the same tier and later received dates already have their books shipped. Frustrating.

Seems like your books should be at least in grading/quality control. Have you said anything to them?

11 minutes ago, Eddiebrock147 said:

Seems like your books should be at least in grading/quality control. Have you said anything to them?

Called them last week. I was told that no one behind me would be done before me (seems not to be true). I was told they should be done soon. I will call again next week. I think I just hit the 33 business days today. I am only frustrated because it seems like people have jumped ahead of me.

6 minutes ago, SonOfWolF said:

Called them last week. I was told that no one behind me would be done before me (seems not to be true). I was told they should be done soon. I will call again next week. I think I just hit the 33 business days today. I am only frustrated because it seems like people have jumped ahead of me.

yes that is frustrating and it seemed that way for a bit from me observing. Not with my own books (different circumstances) but outlook is the perception. And who knows? :eek: eek!

10 minutes ago, SonOfWolF said:

I recently had one modern slow track submission received on 11/16 and shipped 12/16, while my 11/12 received was shipped on 12/23.

Just now, SonOfWolF said:

I figure they have to be done soon. Maybe there system is not exactly up to date. Who knows.

I'll give it that. While I called about in-house signings, their word to me is it was all "updating in batches". now that may be due to the signings and as they're signed. so I'm not sure if it translates all that well. but these in-house signings have to be the brunt of the cornerstone. It's almost like being graphed in, on who is next?