• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

On 1/15/2021 at 12:28 PM, IceHole said:

Finally switched after 10am.  Suck it people still waiting!  I mean, not really.  Keep waiting...it'll happen for you too.  It always does, am I right.

CGC wait.png

This 12/5 slow modern went to Quality Control after 6pm Friday night...the 22nd.

On 1/21/2021 at 1:27 PM, Jeremysitb said:

New Modern turnaround times for pressing is 99 days and 82 days for grading...

What the actual **** !!!!!

It means that, if you submit now (without fast track), you will receive your comic between August - Septembre... 

I’m a bit shocked... CGC really needs to hire more people...

August?  Only if you submitted last year!   I have 20 some books that were received on 9/14 that still haven't left CCS. At this point, I'll be happy if they arrive before my birthday in the summer.  

Thank god they ARE alive over there!   

5x Value slow track (no addl services)

Delivered: 10/2/2020
CGC Rcvd: 10/7/2020
CGC Charged: 10/14/2020
SFG: 11/5/2020
Grading/QC: 1/21/2020
F/I/S: 1/25/2020

I wish the rest of you, especially Value track, the best of luck. May the odds be ever in your favor. 

4 hours ago, buddy2 said:

Hi:  Has anyone submitted any Value fast track books in late December/Early Jan?  I know the web site says 23 days.  Just curious if anyone has seen any change in status from received ?   Thanks

Maybe a little earlier than you are asking about but I had a 2 book Value FT sub that was marked received on 12/11 and shipped 1/11.

Edited by Willbert

15 hours ago, Jaywalker0 said:

Thank god they ARE alive over there!   

5x Value slow track (no addl services)

Delivered: 10/2/2020
CGC Rcvd: 10/7/2020
CGC Charged: 10/14/2020
SFG: 11/5/2020
Grading/QC: 1/21/2020
F/I/S: 1/25/2020

I wish the rest of you, especially Value track, the best of luck. May the odds be ever in your favor. 

Copy gold leader 

9 minutes ago, lonetree said:

Darn thats nice - I have 50 Modern Slow Track books Received on 12/7 with no progress

Are they labeled as received or SFG? These days "Received" and "SFG" pretty much mean the same thing. That being said, my 12/11 received slow track modern were shipped over a week ago.

1 hour ago, lonetree said:

Darn thats nice - I have 50 Modern Slow Track books Received on 12/7 with no progress

My 35 comic book MSL submission has been marked "Received" since 12/10/20. Perhaps my upcoming MSL sub will be graded before it (shrug).