• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, greggy said:

I can't even access the submission forms now.

Arrrgh

on the cgccomics.com home page yesterday cgc had a disclaimer that it needed to update for like 6 hours, 6 am to 12 pm eastern today :foryou: 

I didn't know if it would be the submission page or forms, the boards, TAT et or just what it was, but it's like 1pm eastern now so should be ok soon I hope :):wishluck: 

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

on the cgccomics.com home page yesterday cgc had a disclaimer that it needed to update for like 6 hours, 6 am to 12 pm eastern today :foryou: 

I didn't know if it would be the submission page or forms, the boards, TAT et or just what it was, but it's like 1pm eastern now so should be ok soon I hope :):wishluck: 

I can read :makepoint:

image.thumb.png.a86a77d4b73379eaa7ba8aa0fc98b809.png

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Go test yours:sumo:

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

yep, I just get a 3 dot loading screen :sorry: 

I got that initially and then it said that they couldn't fetch my cart.

Then subsequent tries just give me a blank screen.

Oh well, I'll wait cuz I'm patient.

xoxo

greggy

4 hours ago, greggy said:

image.thumb.png.0a4f5a461360cfba47d9f46806ecd31f.png

Well they did announce that they would be doing maintenance today. Although the said from about 5am till 12. So should be done, but every time they have done upgrades or maintenance it always takes longer and has a list of glitches.  

11 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well they did announce that they would be doing maintenance today. Although the said from about 5am till 12. So should be done, but every time they have done upgrades or maintenance it always takes longer and has a list of glitches.  

Puppy scream internally.jpg

And for anyone keeping track, they have been receiving books from the week of April 5th for over two weeks now (this starts the third week), so the 4 weeks out to receive your submission is obviously going to take longer if it is now taking two weeks to clear one week of submissions. A few members have updated their status from books that hit that week.

And this is before the huge onslaught that crippled their servers.

So if your Economy hit this week you can look for it around October 26 of this year.

Edited by PKJ