• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bone, Batman, Sandman, Madman, Walking Dead DISCOUNTS ADDED! Recap pg 34

340 posts in this topic

Actually ... I know that you've been looking for a high grade copy of this one, and I already have a couple of 9.8s, so if you want it, it's yours (if it's ok with Annihilus, of course) :thumbsup:

I didn't mean to throw cold water on your buy. :foryou:

But, I'll take it if you've already got 9.8s and it's okay with Annihilus. These are the only two in the teens for which I've been searching. Thanks Michael. :grin:

Actually ... I know that you've been looking for a high grade copy of this one, and I already have a couple of 9.8s, so if you want it, it's yours (if it's ok with Annihilus, of course) :thumbsup:

But, I'll take it if you've already got 9.8s and it's okay with Annihilus. These are the only two in the teens for which I've been searching. Thanks Michael. :grin:

No worries, dude - consider it yours.

You got it, sir. Are you still enjoying the Bone 1 you bought from me all those years ago?