• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hellboy 3 may become a reality
1 1

113 posts in this topic

The hellboy books are by far my favorite series, when I bought my first edition of Hellboy Library Edition 1 was a defining moment in my collector career.

On the other hand Guillermo del Toro is my favorite Director (from the ones that are alive I mean), and Ron Perlman was born to be Hellboy.

I loved both the first and second movie, and I would pretty much set my hair on fire if that helped Guillermo finish his trilogy.

Today was a great day,they're making a Bayonetta 2 exclusive for WII U, I went to watch Paranorman (awesome), Hellboy 3 is probably on the making, I found 10 euros on the floor and I received my copy of Anya's Ghost hardcover... :cloud9:

Not a bad day indeed!

Edited by radjack

Not too keen on Hellboy 1, but I really like the sequel - preferred the story and Del Toro had the budget to be much, much more imaginative.  The guy's extremely talented, loves and understands comic books,and every confidence he'll do his best to make the next chapter just as good.

“The [first] two movies were really set up to have this unbelievable resolve,” said Perlman. “Everything that was done in both movies was leading up to this destiny, written in stone, of what Hellboy has been summoned to Earth to do. To not do it, particularly in light of the scope that Guillermo is thinking of for the resolve, would be in my mind a little bit of a shame.”

Talk about an actor dedicated to the completion of a series. Perlman is the tops!