• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine CGC 9.8 Mini - Set, Complete for now

1 post in this topic

I've completed my Wolverine CGC 9.8 Mini - Set, I think I'm putting the whole set on hold.

It started with picking up the 1988 Wolverine #1 in 9.8. Then I decided I probably should get #10 as well. Now there was a gap from 2-9 that needed filling.

Once that run of 10 books was filled in issues 1-4 from the 1982 Mini-Series were on my menu. Along the way I decided to snag #1 of the 3rd and 4th volumes as well.

And that is what I am calling my Wolverine CGC 9.8 Mini - Set, which I think for now is complete and on hold.

Going for a complete run sounds like fun but with so many other books I'd love to add to my collection I think I am at a place where I can be pleased with what I've got completed and add to it a little here and there perhaps.

Next I think I'm going to move on to the McFarlane Amazing Spider-man. I think I can swing 9.8's of every issue except 300, which I already have a 9.6 of. Wish me luck!

See more journals by techvoodoo