• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oakland Pedigree List?
1 1

159 posts in this topic

I have a few Oakland's:

ll106a.jpg

I have kept my Oaklands in their original molars like this one, with the big label. All adds to the nostalgia but a pain for scanning. Mylar labels tend to lose their appeal on scans!

You should extract them from those old molars

rim-shot-johnny-utah.thumbnail.jpg

Love the Oaklands. I bought up quite a few between 1998-2000. I still have about 60 of them I think. Here's another that's not on the list, House of Secrets # 88. DC Bronze Horror enthusiasts know that this book is a real pain in the butt to find nicely centered.

154865.jpg.6b00a29c675ebf86d4d4c0c661ae08b2.jpg

Love the Oaklands. I bought up quite a few between 1998-2000. I still have about 60 of them I think. Here's another that's not on the list, House of Secrets # 88. DC Bronze Horror enthusiasts know that this book is a real pain in the butt to find nicely centered.

It sure is. You know my name,look up the number. :whistle:

Simply stunning and best of all, raw. :cloud9:

That above posted list is not complete. I am aware of books I saw and/or bought at the '98 SDCC that are not on the list.

Right, this was the list Vinnie sent me after unveiling the collection at the 1st show they sold it at (I'm guessing '98 SDCC?), many of the key books were already sold. I don't believe a more comprehensive list is available unless Bob Storms has one (he co-purchased the collection with Vinnie) as many years ago Vinnie PM'ed me asking me to send him what I had. For those that have books not on the list, it would be great if you added them to this thread in the same format as the others!

Here's the Oakland HOS 81 (it's not on the list either).

hos81_zpsifb9mzvo.jpg