• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS MEGA THREAD
1 1

211 posts in this topic

i recently had this one signed by david prowse. i should have a scan of that in a couple weeks.

80ca1285.jpg

Did you get all of these blanks graded prior to the sketch? Because everyone of mine came back as a 9.6 and Tom took them right out of box that was shipped to him at the show and they looked mint. Even after he finished them.

i recently had this one signed by david prowse. i should have a scan of that in a couple weeks.

80ca1285.jpg

Did you get all of these blanks graded prior to the sketch? Because everyone of mine came back as a 9.6 and Tom took them right out of box that was shipped to him at the show and they looked mint. Even after he finished them.

The vader was cracked and held its 9.8 grade. Everything else I alpha-prep them ahead of time..

Great books, Fred! I think that Vader is my favorite sketch of the bunch. Be sure to post it when it comes back.
I think we even got a pic of Prowse holding it but Dan would have to say for sure.

Do you have a pic of Peter Mayhew jacking up my book on purpose!? That sonofaB! I am still pissed about that.

Are you talking about the book where he steam rolled over Hamill's sig?

Great books, Fred! I think that Vader is my favorite sketch of the bunch. Be sure to post it when it comes back.
I think we even got a pic of Prowse holding it but Dan would have to say for sure.

Do you have a pic of Peter Mayhew jacking up my book on purpose!? That sonofaB! I am still pissed about that.

Yes sir! That was my book! Right here.. that F'n D-BAG!

196953_o001_zps60d0bda7.jpg

All the more reason you should prep your books for sigs

Trust me my friend, I prepared these books to the 'T'! Dan even said they were perfect. I spent over an hour getting at the 10 or so I sent down in perfect shape for both the CAW and Dan. I used the advice that was posted here on how to cut the windows, use the blue painters tape, and add the extra board on top to protect the sigs while in transit between tables. There was no way I could have used a 'window' approach due to the number of sigs I was getting. Dan said I was collateral damage due to the book that went before mine.

Just got these back from CGC. These are books from PHXCC where it was my very first time walking anything through with CGC. The three sketches were from Tom Hodges. The only Star Wars actor there was Jeremy Bulloch so I just grabbed any books I had that I thought would be cool to get him to sign. Then Tom surprised me with a really cool Boba sketch so I ran back and got Jeremy to sign it before he left.

194337_o010.jpg

194337_o009.jpg

194337_o008.jpg

194337_o001.jpg

194337_o002.jpg

194337_o004.jpg

194337_o003.jpg

194337_o005.jpg

194337_o006.jpg

why would you write this? i can't think of a scenario where posting that publicly would be acceptable.

why would you write this? i can't think of a scenario where posting that publicly would be acceptable.

Yes there is and I just did. Get over it. I have the right to say whatever I want about whomever I want whenever I want where ever I want. I live in the United States of America.

Yes there is and I just did. Get over it. I have the right to say whatever I want about whomever I want whenever I want where ever I want. I live in the United States of America.

:applause:

good for you, my friend!