• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing 678 Mary Jane variant....
2 2

1,475 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, maraxusofkeld said:

If it's a big book, people will find it on any of those site. I mean Comic Connect sold a record setting copy of Action #1.

Ha, yes, you're probably NOT going to sell an Action #1 on eBay as well as some other books. Were talking generalizations here.

1 hour ago, maraxusofkeld said:

If it's a big book, people will find it on any of those site. I mean Comic Connect sold a record setting copy of Action #1.

Modern books get killed on Comic Connect (and Heritage too).

17 hours ago, Logan510 said:

You could always call eBay and tell on him. I know at least one other "person" that's done it.

Why is person in quotations?

And would informing the wronged party be a negative in your eyes?

4 minutes ago, Hado said:

Why is person in quotations?

And would informing the wronged party be a negative in your eyes?

You tell me. Would you call /email CGC, eBay... or the other grading company and inform them that people may or may not be getting out of paying fees?

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that I'm not going to call eBay and rat someone out because it affects my delicate sensibilities.

Did you ever see or know of someone cheating on a test in school? If so, did you inform the teacher or did you mind your own business?

1 minute ago, Logan510 said:

You tell me. Would you call /email CGC, eBay... or the other grading company and inform them that people may or may not be getting out of paying fees?

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that I'm not going to call eBay and rat someone out because it affects my delicate sensibilities.

Did you ever see or know of someone cheating on a test in school? If so, did you inform the teacher or did you mind your own business?

Your use of a derogatory term, "Rat", has answered my question.

Didn't you have property stolen?

2 minutes ago, Hado said:

Your use of a derogatory term, "Rat", has answered my question.

Didn't you have property stolen?

Would you prefer I said tattle?

You don't see any difference in calling up eBay or CGC to tell on someone you don't know that they might be abusing the system...and calling the police because you see a house getting broken into or someone getting mugged?

Will you answer my question about the test scenario?

10 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

Would you prefer I said tattle?

You don't see any difference in calling up eBay or CGC to tell on someone you don't know that they might be abusing the system...and calling the police because you see a house getting broken into or someone getting mugged?

Will you answer my question about the test scenario?

Sure, tattle works.

No.

I didn't see or know of people cheating at tests in school, I can't say for certain what I would have done at that time.

2 minutes ago, Hado said:

Sure, tattle works.

No.

I didn't see or know of people cheating at tests in school, I can't say for certain what I would have done at that time.

Someone brags online about cheating the IRS on their tax returns. Do you call and inform on them?

1 minute ago, Logan510 said:

Someone brags online about cheating the IRS on their tax returns. Do you call and inform on them?

Why are we speaking in hypotheticals? 

I wouldn't tattle if I thought someone 'might' be doing something slightly wrong.  Might doesn't cut it for me to try to sink someone.  This is too much time on your hands stuff.

Just now, Hado said:

Why are we speaking in hypotheticals? 

Because you don't see any difference in calling eBay to report someone or calling the police to report a mugging or a b&e.

Why are we beating around the bush, we both know we're talking about Organic Squisher calling up eBay and possibly CGC and the other grading company to "tattle" on people that he thinks are stealing from eBay and abusing the forums to that end.

On 2017-03-07 at 0:44 PM, Hado said:

But free advertising is priceless.

And it made sense for 2/3rds of those involved , unfortunately the third party in the transaction, eBay, got completely screwed.

2 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

Because you don't see any difference in calling eBay to report someone or calling the police to report a mugging or a b&e.

Why are we beating around the bush, we both know we're talking about Organic Squisher calling up eBay and possibly CGC and the other grading company to "tattle" on people that he thinks are stealing from eBay and abusing the forums to that end.

We are?

I was discussing my comment (above) about eBay being used as fee free advertising.

Just now, Hado said:

We are?

I was discussing my comment (above) about eBay being used as fee free advertising.

Yes, of course, I was totally wrong. My apolgies.

I'm pretty sure ebay fields those kind of calls with 'uh huh-sure ok yes thanks for calling' then turn to their buddy and goes :screwy:

1 minute ago, kav said:

I'm pretty sure ebay fields those kind of calls with 'uh huh-sure ok yes thanks for calling' then turn to their buddy and goes :screwy:

I'm not saying it's right...obviously if you use their service, they're entitled to their fees.

I'm just saying that if I worried about reporting every transgression I see or suspect, I wouldn't have time for much of anything else.

Of course, since "I" wouldn't bother tattling, it must mean I'm a horrible person and would ignore someone getting mugged...because those are the exact same thing.

4 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

Yes, of course, I was totally wrong. My apolgies.

My comment on this topic was made Tuesday March 7 at 12:44 pm.

RMA/Organic Squishee commented on the other board on March 8th.

Apology accepted.