• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC graded books for sale - Freshly graded High Grade *CLOSED*

23 posts in this topic

Got a fresh batch of books back from CGC. They are present well for the grade. No House Of Shame members, Probies or the like. Paypal is fine. If you have me on ignore, it's your loss :D All books have been pressed. Willing to listen to all offers. Drop me a PM with any questions or concerns.

Books coming up shortly.

Daredevil #1 CGC 8.5 White

A very fresh looking, white and bright copy of this book with deep reds, greens and yellows. Colours just pop and gloss is off the charts. White pages. I hadn't realized that the book was on a large upswing these last two months. Maybe I should check GPA more often! :blush:Asking $3500 SOLD!

Daredevil1CGC8_5White1032348003_zps74222131.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #23 CGC 9.4 COW

A very pretty book with only a few subtle defects. Softness at bottom left and top right corners. Otherwise a really nice spine, cover whites and inks, near perfect centring. Terrific Goblin cover and one of the tougher books to get in high grade compared to surrounding issues. Asking $2100

AmazingSpider-man23CGC9_4COW1032348002_zps5ee274b6.jpg

Fantastic Four #27 CGC 9.2 OWW

Genuinely thought this was a lock at 9.4. Don't know why it didn't grade out as such. It's very bright and clean. Asking $1200 Sold!

FantasticFour27CGC9_2OWW1032348004_zpsb410377c.jpg

Flash #139 CGC 9.4 White

A pretty tough key book to find in high grade, this one also sports white pages. there is a written line on the lower left corner. This book comes from a collection where the owner put the same marking on every book he owned. He did so because his brother kept stealing his comics and mingling them into the brother's collection and so he did so to identify his own books. You'll see them floating around from time to time. Asking $4000

Flash139CGC9_4White1032348005_zpse4852e40.jpg

Daredevil #1 CGC 8.5 White

A very fresh looking, white and bright copy of this book with deep reds, greens and yellows. Colours just pop and gloss is off the charts. White pages. I hadn't realized that the book was on a large upswing these last two months. Maybe I should check GPA more often! :blush: Asking $3500

Daredevil1CGC8_5White1032348003_zps74222131.jpg

A real one! :cloud9:

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.2 COW

Date stamp in logo. Bright copy. This book has been climbing all year in price. Maybe the new Wolverine movie? I have no idea. I just know it's almost as popular as walking dead #1. :whistle: Asking $2000

IncredibleHulk181CGC9_2COW1032348007_zpsb1c10bd7.jpg

Last book for now...

Strange Tales #135 CGC 9.6 White

A smoker of a copy with white pages, perfect centring. Very clean and sharp book. First appearance of Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I. E.L.D. Frigging cigar chomping hooligan! Asking $7500

StrangeTales135CGC9_6White1032348008_zpseae97e99.jpg

Flash #139 CGC 9.4 White

A pretty tough key book to find in high grade, this one also sports white pages. there is a written line on the lower left corner. This book comes from a collection where the owner put the same marking on every book he owned. He did so because his brother kept stealing his comics and mingling them into the brother's collection and so he did so to identify his own books. You'll see them floating around from time to time. Asking $4000

:luhv:

Flash #139 CGC 9.4 White

Sneaky Sibling Pedigree? hm

Flash #139 CGC 9.4 White

Someday :wishluck:

Flash #139 CGC 9.4 White

Someday :wishluck:

Coming from a Marvel man......when I saw this,I went DANNGGGGG. Killer books.GLWS