• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Interesting. I just preordered 10 on MidTown.

Here is a link to the interview and 8 page preview: Robert Kirkman and David Schulner talked with EW.com about CLONE

It seems like this one was conceptualized for TV first and then turned into a comic. Let's see how this one goes. The premise sounds interesting + Kirkman is on board...

Looked at that weeks ago...just a rehash of ever other "who is the real Dr F??" comic.

Just didn't grab me at all.

Hope you enjoy it though.

Diff'rent strokes and all that.

For those interested, Dynamic Forces is taking pre-orders for a 9.8 CGC of both the regular cover and the Adlard variant.

$39.99 - same as they did with Bedlam

https://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/search3.html?KMPP=clone&Submit.x=0&Submit.y=0&Submit=Search

What's the deal with the variant? It wasn't solicited by Previews or sold by DCBS ... anyone know what the ratio is or how it's being distributed. Frankly, I prefer the regular cover but I'd like to have both.