• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Actually. I'm finding conflicting reports online. Anybody have a concrete answer on this?

On the image website it just says #1 and usually when it is a mini it would say e.g. (1 of 5)

A lot of image titles start off as minis and progress to ongoing take for example Peter Panzerfaust, Danger Club, Epic Kill, Think Tank, Hoax Hunters and I think Manhattan Projects. At the moment we have no clear answer.

Just read this.

I didnt ask for it or even know about it but my LCS pulled it for me anyway (known the guy for years, he usually doesnt disappoint).

Definitely will be reading #2.

Not a great deal of hype about this one but it's a good book (thumbs u

Not hard to figure out why. The guy writing it wrote/produced a string of mediocre tv shows, not the least of which is the PLAYBOY CLUB.

It has an interesting premise, written by a TV writer. I think this is his first comic book? Anyway, 1st issue read well, art is good. I'll keep with it for a while and see where it goes. Feels like it would make a good TV show!