• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Just read the #1-2 and did like them, quite a bit in fact. Certainly better than Blackacre. Looking forward to #3.

Is it just me, or did that double splash in the barracks in #2 seem like it really should have been a 2 page spread instead of 2 consecutive pages?

Just read #3 - Awesome!

Without a doubt. I think this will be a sleeper book if you will. With the print runs its not a sleeper per say, but I believe its not "heating" up because there are just sooooo many books doing well right now. I bet this book in the long run beats out much of whats "heating" up right now

i love that there are no variants of issue 1

(Charlies cover was a 50/50)

Splitting hairs ehh?

I agree. Here is the thing, I love variants....I really do. I am a collector so it gives me something else to collect. However, some books just dont need variants and this IMO is one of them

Just read #3 - Awesome!

Without a doubt. I think this will be a sleeper book if you will. With the print runs its not a sleeper per say, but I believe its not "heating" up because there are just sooooo many books doing well right now. I bet this book in the long run beats out much of whats "heating" up right now

hm