• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHAT IF... you read this journal? posted by bagofleas

1 post in this topic

What if... you discuss it on the chat boards?

I gotta tell you. I was surprised to see so many 9.8 copies of What If going off on auction at Comiclink.com last week!

This is a series that I definitely want to get all of eventually. I dont know if I will ever be number one in the rankings on the set but that doesnt really matter to me as much as getting them all in 9.8!

There have been a number of opportunities over the last three years for me to get some of these and I HAVE managed a few here and there. But this is the first time I have had the chance at so many all at once!

I took a real stab at the number one issue that was also present in that auction. I put in a max bid of 236 but didnt get it. Oh well. I will get another chance somewhere down the line.

There were a couple of others I was also outbid on that I just wasnt willing to pay that much for but I DID manage to get my hands on 8 of them! Some I got for less than 35 dollars each!

Check out the copy of number 21 below! I got it for 32 dollars! This is just one example of the 8 issues that I managed to win!

Go check out my set now. I have made some changes in the set description and individual issue descriptions in order to keep things interesting for everyone. Many of the issues have brief story summaries and ALL of them have pictures and other info on them!

I will endeavor to continue to add things to each of the issues I have as well as the ones I hope to get soon.

Just ask yourself one question.

WHAT IF I DONT LOOK AT HIS ISSUES?

12181.jpg

See more journals by bagofleas