• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Hey, Hicks. Man, you look just like I feel." - The Aliens Journal

116 posts in this topic

Guest Reader
Remember: short, controlled purchases.

Well why don't we put you in charge?

Is that a joke?

:gossip: It was from the movie. When Hudson is freaking out and suggesting they put Newt in charge.

Is that a joke?

:gossip: It was from the movie. When Hudson is freaking out and suggesting they put Newt in charge.

:gossip: I know

"Hicks. Man, you look just like I feel"

"Is that a joke"

Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir

Guest Reader

Is that a joke?

:gossip: I know

"Hicks. Man, you look just like I feel"

"Is that a joke"

doh!

Well whoopdie doo.

I remember seeing Star Trek II in Times Square - back in the day when a Disney Shop was but a dream.

There was a couple stoned out of their mind, when warp speed hit, they were freaking out, "Wooooooaaaaaa Man" it was hysterical.

Guest Reader

I remember seeing ST2 in the theater as well. I was completely awestruck. I was also 12. Recently though, I watched Master and Commander again and the scene where they are attacked and escape into the fog reminded me of ST2.

Here is journal mainly about my hunt for The Aliens comics (and also few other horror and sci-fi series)

I've just started to collect these so it's going to be a pretty long ride.

This is my first addition:

12184.jpg

See more journals by Temujin

Sorry to derail dude, How many Alien comics are there?Which ones are you going for?Is there an Alien set?Are they Illegal Aliens?