• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Hey, Hicks. Man, you look just like I feel." - The Aliens Journal

116 posts in this topic

damn, this Journal turned in to quoting club over night :D

"Well that's great, that's just f**kin' great, man. Now what the f**k are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty sh*t now man..."

I have some more Aliens slabs coming in so hopefully we can get this journal back on track soon :)

Have you ever been mistaken for a PGX?

No, have you?!? :baiting:

Seriously, Aliens might be the greatest movie ever made! I was like 14 when it came out and my step brother and i literally watched it 10,000 times! We EASILY could recite the entire movie word for word and did MANY times as we were out screwing around in our woods. Even 25 years later, it still holds up AWESOME! It's been on some channel this month and i've probably watched it 10 times in the last 30 days. Just a freaking AWESOME movie. One of my alltime favorites (worship)

Have you ever been mistaken for a PGX?

No, have you?!? :baiting:

Seriously, Aliens might be the greatest movie ever made! I was like 14 when it came out and my step brother and i literally watched it 10,000 times! We EASILY could recite the entire movie word for word and did MANY times as we were out screwing around in our woods. Even 25 years later, it still holds up AWESOME! It's been on some channel this month and i've probably watched it 10 times in the last 30 days. Just a freaking AWESOME movie. One of my alltime favorites (worship)

You are right, its best mixture of sci-fi and horror ever made. It can be compared only to other alien movies (and maybe very few other movies like Event Horison, The Thing...).

Btw. this is one thing (along with shipping prices) which makes comic collecting in europe so hard.

There is so many conventions and events in US where you can get your books signed ... being from europe kinda sucks when it comes to this. So for me the only way how to get my hands on signed comics is to buy SS series or make expensive trip to some big US con ... but still my love for comics and movies is exceeding all the negatives.

Is anybody here from europe

i guess not but i had to ask :)

There are people from Spain, Portugal, Greece, France, Germany, Belgium and the UK that I can think of off the top of my head.

Glad to hear that. I'm happy to be a part of this community ...

@OP

Interesting name you picked. (thumbs u

Fascinating, the great Khan's history ...

Its my nickname from my teen years which im now using also as a business name:

http://www.temujin.cz

Cool.

You do know that Ghengis Khan was called Temujin, right ?

@OP

Interesting name you picked. (thumbs u

Fascinating, the great Khan's history ...

Its my nickname from my teen years which im now using also as a business name:

http://www.temujin.cz

Cool.

You do know that Ghengis Khan was called Temujin, right ?

of course, as far as i know the most correct spelling of his surname is "Temüjin".

my name is Tomas Müller so ive started first using it for high scores in video games since it has "T" and "Mü" in it, and later on my friends started to call me that. And it lasted untill today.